Does your team have to be gold in order to cycle HOF?

4SHIZZOMYRIZZO444SHIZZOMYRIZZO44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Been playing since 16' but new to the forums. I have been cycling Classic and Royale for a couple of weeks now, and trying to see where my team needs to be at to beat HOF? With the recent increase in difficulty on Royale Wednesdays, should I be beating HOF? I feel like I can't get past the 1st round in HOF.  Picture of WOH squad below. Appreciate the suggestions and help. 

Answers

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    There are a few guys I played with that cycled HoF on gold two or three times. But they had a whole lineup of primes to get throw any kind of matchup. Im on G10 and was able to get to level 6 without any primes. But now that the increase in diffulty on Wednesday and All Star on Monday’s there is speculation to believe that the difficulty has increased on HoF as well. Needless to say I have not been doing as well on HoF, barely reaching level 5 and sometimes even 4 and not being able to get through it even now that I have primes and everything upgraded to the max. Still I stick with classic and all star cycles in hopes I pull a box with the HoF prime in it.... but I’m only able to play for a few hours a day on Mondays anyways. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    There are a few guys I played with that cycled HoF on gold two or three times. But they had a whole lineup of primes to get throw any kind of matchup. Im on G10 and was able to get to level 6 without any primes. But now that the increase in diffulty on Wednesday and All Star on Monday’s there is speculation to believe that the difficulty has increased on HoF as well. Needless to say I have not been doing as well on HoF, barely reaching level 5 and sometimes even 4 and not being able to get through it even now that I have primes and everything upgraded to the max. Still I stick with classic and all star cycles in hopes I pull a box with the HoF prime in it.... but I’m only able to play for a few hours a day on Mondays anyways. 
  • 4SHIZZOMYRIZZO444SHIZZOMYRIZZO44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    I am in the same situation. I cycle Classic in hopes of pulling the prime in the box. Have yet to do so. Still at silver building resources to go gold. Not quite there yet. 
    TBWepa said:
    I am in the same situation. I cycle Classic in hopes of pulling the prime in the box. Have yet to do so. Still at silver building resources to go gold. Not quite there yet. 
    TBWepa said:
    I am in the same situation. I cycle Classic in hopes of pulling the prime in the box. Have yet to do so. Still stuck in silver building resources to go gold.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I probably just suck at WoH, but I'm gold and have 6 primes at G10 (3 lefties and 3 righties) and I've never been able to beat HOF, let alone cycle it.  I typically cycle classic on Mondays 5-10 times though - that's a cake walk.
    I probably just suck at WoH, but I'm gold and have 6 primes at G10 (3 lefties and 3 righties) and I've never been able to beat HOF, let alone cycle it.  I typically cycle classic on Mondays 5-10 times though - that's a cake walk.
    I probably just suck at WoH, but I'm gold and have 6 primes at G10 (3 left and 3 right) and I've never been able to beat HOF, let alone cycle it.  I typically cycle classic on Mondays 5-10 times though - that's a cake walk.
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Its doable in silver. I've beat HOF 4 weeks straight and 5 times total with a 95k ts silver team. I'm considering going to gold to try multi cycling i . 
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Its doable in silver. I've beat HOF 4 weeks straight and 5 times total with a 95k ts silver team. I'm considering going to gold to try multi cycling it
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    1) yes - I am a nerd and use a spreadsheet for WOH
    2) I am ranking by the hit number. Does anyone do it differently?
    3) Would that lineup have a chance to beat HOF?  I don’t have a ton a time so I focus on Classic which I cycle 3 or 4 times. 
    3) Would that lineup have a chance to beat HOF?  I don’t have a ton a time so I focus on Classic which I cycle 3 or 4 times. 
    edited July 2019
    Delete duplicate. 

Sorry, I can’t get the picture to post. 

edited July 2019
    Delete duplicate. 

Picture won’t post. 

edited July 2019
    Delete duplicate 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts

See, @retirepujols, I'm not the only one. 😂😂
    ~UNAGI~
    Sorry, I kept getting an error and it didn’t look like it was posting. Super annoying. I am ashamed. 

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @Base15 @Ebiggz #SpreadsheetGeek Brothers!! 

I have one as well. I'm a level lower than you guys but I have a lot of the same players. I use one cell each for bonuses and I have formulas built into a separate hit rating ("raw" and "bonus"). Then the order is fed into another sheet, so I can just change the one master sheet and update my best order each time I add a player.

I prioritized the bonuses as well, but that was sort of pointless after reviewing all the situations for Classic -- pretty much all bonuses apply at or right around 100 percent of the time except blowout and cvc. 

Here's my order for level 5. 

• 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    @Ebiggz and @Base15 that’s taking it to a whole never level of addiction right there 😂
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Thats serious stuff. I just memorize who to use against certain pitchers. Something like that could help. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Thats serious stuff. I just memorize who to use against certain pitchers. Something like that could help. 
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Platinum 1 here. I can usually get through the first round of HOF and about half of the second round, then get stuck. I think I've only gotten past the second round once. 
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Platinum 1 here. I can usually get through the first round of HOF and about half of the second round, then get stuck. I think
    Cooz19 said:
    @Base15 @Ebiggz #SpreadsheetGeek Brothers!! 

I’ve got the second sheet as well. 

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @Base15 Yeah, I have 1-5 on Classic and one for Royale 5. Haven't tried HOF yet, but I'm hoping to give that a shot tomorrow. See if I'm good enough to need a sheet.