My legend

tacobravestacobraves Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Who else would like to see glu give us the ability to add a second skill to our legend players. They're already so expensive to level up... we should at least be able to add that second skill!!!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    100% agree with you. I have no plans to so much as look at my legend for the foreseeable future, but I hope to one day have the resources to cap that baby. A second skill would most certainly push that date forward. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Based on the current trend, I don't expect that the ML will ever get a 2nd skill added. BxP players have fallen behind considerably this month and I think that trend will continue moving forward. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Never mind the skill, I want ML slugging to improve as it's max improves. It's kind of ridiculous that this hasn't happened.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I reached out to customer service with this same point awhile ago. Not once in any of the ML bumps did slugging see an increase. For those who have cycled that event weekly, ML is currently in the x.2-x.3 position. Every release in the last 9-10 weeks has been superior. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @JCAM80 I will do the same today.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I didn't even bother upgrading ML when I just went to gold. Crazy expensive and 1 skill helped in the decision, too. I'd love to be able to add a 2nd skill. ML was worthless to me in WOH because I was a slugfest guy before learning how to play woh correctly so I made him a slugger. Now that I'm gold, I doubt I'll upgrade my sluggers to gold and won't play slugfest much more thus making ML obsolete. I have debated resetting him and making him more hitter friendly for WOH. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I’m still waiting for that ML special XP for the past two years...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    I have debated resetting him and making him more hitter friendly for WOH. 
    This was probably my worst experience in the game so far 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • gerbs94gerbs94 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Would be interesting to see that! I gave up on my legend unfortunately, ended up getting way too costly for what you get.