One of These Things is Not Like the Other

tsbplayer12345tsbplayer12345 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Is anyone else getting Glu'd like this? I know RPs are borderline useless, but I feel like these 5 are just mocking me with their dull portraits. Not to mention the hit to my ego with how much these turds bring down my team strength.

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Meh.  TS is misleading, at best.  I mean, how often are they Evey pitching, anyway.
  • tsbplayer12345tsbplayer12345 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    They're pitching maybe 1 inning per every 100, and as I mentioned, TS is just for my ego. I just find it frustrating as hell that it seems to be impossible for me to pull a RP. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yeah.  I like seeing 112k or so as TS too, but I smoked a 130+ diamond team yesterday, right after losing to a 90k plat team.  Useless stat.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Useless stat.
    Or is it? I was told by another team (that's far better than mine) that they blocked me (among many others) to try and avoid losing bonus games. That's one less team that's going to blow my bonus game winstreaks 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Useless stat.
    Or is it? I was told by another team (that's far better than mine) that they blocked me (among many others) to try and avoid losing bonus games. That's one less team that's going to blow my bonus game winstreaks 😁
    Is they blocked you they are in bad shape........
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Is they blocked you they are in bad shape........
    They're in very good shape, I felt it was a very unnecessary block on their behalf. Worked out for me 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I had no idea that you could block a team nor do I care too 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    The good thing about SR's is that with bxp 350 max currently and prime guys 370-400 you can probably keep them in actives for rest of season once you do get a couple minus a beast closer that will eventually come at you.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    @tsbplayer12345. Boom. 
  • tsbplayer12345tsbplayer12345 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Probodybuilder Very nice. I don't want to waste gold chasing him, but I'm hoping to get him from an MVP reward.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    @tsbplayer12345.  Yeah.  Thats how i got him. Mvp box.   I had just messaged club i needed a reliever.  🤔
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I still have a garbage LR. I had a specialty short reliever on my roster for two weeks before remembering to level him (he sucks anyway). Doesn't seem to matter a whole lot. I did get Doolittle though, and had to level him, as someone else mentioned, for ego reasons.