TSB 19 app keeps crashing, unable to finish Bonus Game

LouiethumpsLouiethumps Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited March 2019 in Bug Reports
@blueleopard - I'm hoping you're able to help me out with this bonus game issue I'm having. you were the only one that was able to help me log back in 2018 when we had to back up our profiles. 

- During Wednesdays Royal, in the middle of auto-playing through a bonus game, the app crashed and closed on me.  Now that same bonus game is stuck on my screen and every time I go into that game to finish it, the app crashes and closes.
-- I have sent in multiple tickets through the in-game customer service but they keep telling me the reason why something like that can happen. But they don't or have not resolved anything.  I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it and the game is still stuck on my screen.

--- Is there any resolution to this?  My MLB TSB 2019 username is louiethumps

Comments

• LouiethumpsLouiethumps Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Resolved this problem.  I emailed Glu: tapsportscommunity@glu.com 
    Within 1 hour the cleared my bonus games.
  • SumerianSumerian Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have this same issue. It’s with a playoff game to advance from bronze I to bronze II. The game crashes when I try to restart it. 6 days this has gone on. Nothing from “vip” support. I tried the email address above last night still no word. I hope CS will fix this for me like they fixed it for you. 
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I have not seen the TSB18 pop-up prompt upon reloading to “Always send Reports” (which should be in the settings!), hopefully Crash reports are now compulsory.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • umadbro1661umadbro1661 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    So I played mlb tsb 18 it worked fine... I just downloaded the 2019 version and it crashes every 30 seconds.... Anyone know how to fix this issue? I've uninstalled and reinstalled already and I've restarted my device.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Mines crash happy too. Every 10min since update its going out. No way to play woh. I spent hundreds this year for a game i cannot even play! Awful update, screwed me again as the updates always do. Im on android and my end is 100%. GLU is the problem here i need help if i hope to continue playing. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • rspivarspiva Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I love this game. Been playing for a long time. Since the fast update to 1.2 0 it loads to 100% them crashes. It sometimes will open for about 10 seconds but always ends with the crash. I have missed out on countless of events in my club and I'm sure alot of gifts from glu and also the winnings from events. I have tried uninstalling reinstalling, clearing cache force closing app and restarting, nothing seems to work. 

Can anybody help me to fix this issue.