Facebook VIP

RiSam98RiSam98 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
anyone know if Facebook activity a requirement for VIP status? Just curious if that is the reason I haven’t gotten VIP status yet. Heard some ppl saying you must follow and be active on Facebook to get VIP. Really hope this ain’t the case as I probably never will have it.

Comments

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Nope.  I'm not on Facebook at all and I made VIP last weekend (within 24 hours of reaching All-Star 10 and sending in a ticket asking about the red arrow).
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Bump up your productivity here and spend (818 is suppose to be the magic #) 
  • RiSam98RiSam98 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Awesome, that’s good news thanks. Was a little worried there as I’m active on just about every other thing related to game but not that.
    Bump up your productivity here and spend (818 is suppose to be the magic #) 
    Yea, usually don’t post on here much but might start now. Got to the magic number but still haven’t received yet.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If you reached that # and beyond I would message CS and see what happens @RiSam98
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Yeah contact CS, but also, you earn all star tickets by leveling up. Maybe an extra small purchase would help just to surpass the tickets you earned instead of bought.
    ~UNAGI~
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Money is all that matters. I got my vip badge before posting on here and do not have a Facebook or tweeter. $$$$$$
    edited July 2019
    I JUST got the red arrow of death. My OCD can't take it, they need to VIP me already and its only been 5 minutes. 😂😂
    ~UNAGI~
  • cappi88cappi88 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’ve been waiting for 2 days now
    I got mine 20 minutes after reaching all star level 10
    ~UNAGI~
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    This might as well be the 🤬 VIP forum. Are there any mods or admins stalking this place? If so, PLEASE; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PIN FAQ POSTS. We don't need a trillion "how do I become VIP" posts, pin one 🤬ing VIP post for the guys that come here just for that. Blueleopard? Sage? Anybody out there? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    This might as well be the 🤬 VIP forum. Are there any mods or admins stalking this place? If so, PLEASE; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PIN FAQ POSTS. We don't need a trillion "how do I become VIP" posts, pin one 🤬ing VIP post for the guys that come here just for that. Blueleopard? Sage? Anybody out there? 
    "Mods or admins"

Y'all realize that I have some pretty cool superpowers? I was able to make bluleopard come out of his basement and do something. I've never seen him post on this forum otherwise.
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    "Mods or admins"

Y'all realize that I have some pretty cool superpowers? I was able to make bluleopard come out of his basement and do something. I've never seen him post on this forum otherwise.
    Maybe you have to do it again but this time only comment on posts about VIP
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    You know blueleopard only hangs out on the Kardashian game forums... and occasionally the WWE ones.
    Just no.  
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I have been trying to keep them to one but no one cares and just keeps creating new threads. 

Holy hell just search the forums before creating new threads
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have been trying to keep them to one but no one cares and just keeps creating new threads. 

New people probably don’t know about the search function :(. Probably just need to have a standard response of “please use the search bar and search for “?????”  

Searched for Facebook being tied to VIP in search, no results 😉. Can blame CS for that, that was their response to me that “activity in Facebook” could be determining factor for VIP. But clearly not as finally given after nearly 2 days.
    edited July 2019
    It's not really anyone's fault that's new to The forum, it would just help if certain things would be pinned so that it's immediately and easily viewable for someone just joining The forum. I would vote for the VIP thread to be the top pinned post, unless there's some sort of rules I don't know about to go first, so any and all VIP questions could land in that one thread.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I’ll put that one on the moderators if any ...... 
    It would help people find what they're looking for, and also declutter this place for everyone that uses it regularly 🤷🏻‍♂️
    @retirepujols for moderator 

@retirepujols for moderator 

I would do it in a heartbeat, clean this place up immediately. I even messaged blue leopard asking if some of us can have limited mod capabilities for these specific reasons. My message probably got lost in the thousands of messages he most likely receives.
    @retirepujols I know,that’s why I said that 😂😂

Then again, it may end up looking like a disaster when I'm drinking and modding. #projectmayhem