It’s a shame!!

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
Is it just me or when it comes to the weekend I would rather the weekend to hurry up to get to MONDAY’S for WOH!!  

I know I know. I’m sad 
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
Prev1

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same here... this weekend is a bust for me 😕 Waiting on Monday hoping for a BEAST dbl late innings switch hitter!
     I know... I know... I can dream tho 😂
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Nope, same here! Lol. Was just saying yesterday I can't believe I'm wishing away my days off for Monday to get here for WOH. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    The sad thing is I made Monday’s my day off for WOH🤣
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Hey Dragon-  Was it you that said earlier that you were going to drop 20k gold on the mystery boxes this weekend?  if so any success?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I've liked your post only because there is no love option. I've played sick a few times so I can get my cycles in 💀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I've liked your post only because there is no love option. I've played sick a few times so I can get my cycles in 💀
    Lol love it.  
    Just no.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Like I need an excuse to not work. Hell, I can't even cycle and I don't work on Mondays. 
    Cooz19 said:
    Like I need an excuse to not work. Hell, I can't even cycle and I don't work on Mondays. 
    Also love 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @DODGERSYANKSDOA: Yeah I was gonna drop 25k if the box was good for me but unfortunately I couldn’t gain anything from it. I think I’ve pushed to hard to fast this year and now it’s hard to get players that make my team... well that and the pace is much slower this year. Anyway maybe next weekend I’ll spend it 👍🏻
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @mythicaldragon, I am in the same position.  Even if primes get a bump soon, it will probably be to 410 max.  That is only a marginal upgrade at most positions for me.

At this point I am considering sitting on all my resources, and pushing through to diamond.

Mondays and Wednesdays are the two busiest days for me, so multi-cycles to stack resources is tough, though.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Is it just me or when it comes to the weekend I would rather the weekend to hurry up to get to MONDAY’S for WOH!!  

I know I know. I’m sad 
    Yes and No. Weekend Prime event is worthless for me but I desperately need PxP so CVC rewards are better.  
    @Tdub71. Absolutely gonna be rough even when they do bump to 410 like u said it will be marginal. I’ll still chase-m at 410 I enjoy it to much sux sitting where I’m at right now.  Ready for a bump! 😬 420 would be nice but as slow as the game is moving I don’t see that happening. 
    I know this has been said on here before but I’m not diamond so I never payed much attention.. but how much gold can one get a week in diamond? Playing bonus games cycling the playoffs or whatever. I’m considering a different approach to my game play vs dumping cash like a mad man lol 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I work mondays.  Well basically I go in, watch videos for gold and read & post on the forums until WOH starts then I “take my lunch” @ 11, at noon I go get my lunch “officially” and then eat, I play until 1, then I go for my run, I play from 1-2, while listening to people complain on a conference call ( on mute natch). Then I take a break, disappear to the owners bathroom (see many previous posts about his better WiFi) and play til 3:00. I go get a soda from the machine and play till my 3:30 managers meeting. At 4:00 I’m back at my desk where, we’ll its too late to actually work so, I hopefully hit my 2nd or 3rd cycle, off @ 5:00.  12 min drive home, then play with the puppy. Dinner at 6:00, wife watches bachelorette @ 7:00 so I have actual time to focus on cycling till 11:00 (sometimes with a live boost sometimes not. Might even switch teams if I have enough gold) 11:00 upgrade or trade in what I’ve picked up that day if anything. Is that normal?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

@mythicaldragon, I agree that 420 is a reach.  The first legends will probably come pretty soon.  440ish maxes, I would think. 

From what a lot of the diamond guys have said, it seems like 5-6 d6 cycles/week is doable, once you get there.  7500 x 5 = 42500 gold/week.  Not to mention the massive amount of Evo. 

If I can find some willpower to build a decent stock of resources, I may try to blow through plat, and go for it.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I average 3-4 D6 cycles a week, the last two weeks I’ve had 6 (field pass) and 5 this week shutting down yesterday as resources started to get a little low again.  I got in just as WoH changed on Wednesday but Monday didn’t have diamond pitchers till I wanna say the week before last.  If I still crush Monday’s (20+ cycles of classic and continue to do pretty well on Wednesday I had 10) I could probably push 4-5 on average so 30,000-37,500 a week which I need to start having some willpower and stop chasing marginal upgrades and wait for increases or switch spending to prime exp boxes and start to pick out primes to transition to HoF cycling.  
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    The last jump for Primes was from 380 to 400 at the all star game. Bxp have been at 350 since late May or first week of June.

If they don't jump to 370/420 and stay at 360/410 for another month I might just take a break. Spending so much time and effort chasing players who are barely better than what I have is not fun.

I'd be pretty surprised if we don't see max 420 at the next bump. 

A 10 point bump in max per month would have the top max for Primes in February at max 470. That seems pretty low compared to past versions, even though I never played past versions.
    @Tdub71 thanks 👍🏻 That’s enticing 42.5k gold a week 😬😳
    Tdub71 said:
    From what a lot of the diamond guys have said, it seems like 5-6 d6 cycles/week is doable
    Those guys are animals, man. That's 5-6k bonus/tourney games a week 🤮 there are guys that do more, but holy hell I don't know how 😂
    Hell, even 3 cycles/week is 22.5k gold and 1950 Evo, right?
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    That’s 3k bonus games. Isn’t it?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    From what a lot of the diamond guys have said, it seems like 5-6 d6 cycles/week is doable
    Those guys are animals, man. That's 5-6k bonus/tourney games a week 🤮 there are guys that do more, but holy hell I don't know how 😂
    Well I did 1837 wins Thursday alone, but that was a rarity for sure.

I know someone who is working on his 6th cycle this weekend with FP. That is crazy to me. 
    Tdub71 said:
    Dang... that’s a lot of games 😳 idk if I would have the time for that lol How would one acquire 5-6k games to play a week or blue cash? Am I missing something? 
    Well I did 1837 wins Thursday alone, but that was a rarity for sure.

I know someone who is working on his 6th cycle this weekend with FP. That is crazy to me. 

Tdub71 said:
    Dang... that’s a lot of games 😳 idk if I would have the time for that lol How would one acquire 5-6k games to play a week or blue cash? Am I missing something? 
    Cash and bonus games fluctuate. You have a lot of cash, play tournaments and turn that into bonus games. Have a lot of bonus games?  Play them and it turns back into cash. Out of cash and bonus games? Cycle WOH classic on Monday like crazy and that’ll set you up real good. 
    @Bigpredfan thanks 👍🏻 So basically grind grind grind and grind some more 😬
    @Bigpredfan thanks 👍🏻 So basically grind grind grind and grind some more 😬
    Yep. The more you grind, the more you get to grind 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @mythicaldragon I turned 1m blue cash into a D6 cycle Friday night so right around there works. Tourneys, donate, bonus games, repeat 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    UNLESS YOU GET FRANCHISE COINS ALL DAY LIKE I HAVE 
    UNLESS YOU GET FRANCHISE COINS ALL DAY LIKE I HAVE 
    The worst, I saw so many franchise coins from tournament boxes yesterday i stopped opening them. Hopefully tonight will be better.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    That’s 3k bonus games. Isn’t it?
    Are you bayoubengal84?