Options

Prime accolades

Any tips out there on how to pick up the accolades for my prime points? Getting only 7 or 8 win streak. Always run out of energy so can’t score many prime points. 

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    If you are only able to streak 7-8 wins at a time this may be a sign that you need to move up to the next level in order to continue generating longer win streaks.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    Does each level you increase shorten the energy refresh timer? I don’t usually lose to break the streak. I run out of energy and then the streak timer runs out on me. 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    The energy refresh, streak protection, and timer duration accolades are acquired by finishing top-25, and up, in club events during the week.  They are active for the weekend prime event for every team in the club.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    If only there was a way to spend gold and refresh your energy.... 🤔🤔🤔
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    For the timer if you are not spending gold.

1. Start game but do not finish until after 5 minutes. Your energy time has started but not your win streak.  
    2. From there keep ahead of your win streak timer running it down to 15-20 seconds.  You can start the game and run it down to there to make sure all you have to do is hit autoplay the 8th and it doesn’t freeze. 

If you do that it will give you exactly 10 games without using gold 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    I think the rewards period aren’t enough for the costs of upgrading players and teams. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    running it down to 15-20 seconds.  
    If you're on an iPhone, if you're on an Android you'd be better off at 45 seconds. You'd be pushing it at :30
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71