Any Further NL WildCard Box results?

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
Hey guys!
I am thinking about dropping 25k gold on this weekend’s Wildcard box.  I need PRIMES-Crawford and Doolittle.  No one else.  I already unloaded Carpenter.  Am I nuts to try?  Anyone have any success with this Box so far?
I am never lucky with spinning the wheel.....and those fan reward players are not any better. Although I could use the BXP and PXP......
Any thoughts?

Comments

• Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Why’d you drop carp?
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    6 more Warlords 
    2 more NL
    all XP and Evo 
    That makes about 36 boxes with no players. 
    I am totally “beating” the odds. 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    @DODGERSYANKSDOA      4 boxes from cvc, I received Doolittle and Robles.  
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Probodybuilder-  your making this decision difficult. I never get that kind of luck...on the CVC?
    Likenight-  that’s the kind of luck I always get! Sorry man, but I am empathetic! Suks
    Sorry Savage-    I don't need Carpenter a RH 3B 5 star 350.   I have Guerrero RH prime 400, and Devers  LH prime 400.   out he goes.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @DODGERSYANKSDOA if your talking to someone quote them or @ them like I did you
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Hey guys!
    I am thinking about dropping 25k gold on this weekend’s Wildcard box.  I need PRIMES-Crawford and Doolittle.  No one else.  I already unloaded Carpenter.  Am I nuts to try?  Anyone have any success with this Box so far?
    I am never lucky with spinning the wheel.....and those fan reward players are not any better. Although I could use the BXP and PXP......
    Any thoughts?
    Try chanting "No Whammy-No Whammy-No Whammy-STOP!" 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Hey guys!
    Any thoughts?
    Gotta throw in a big bucks somewhere in there 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Sorry Savage-    I don't need Carpenter.
    Dude, at least keep him until the weekend event ends. If you pull him again you'll miss out on the duplicate XP 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Hey guys!
    Any thoughts?
    Crawford is a beast, though I hate using pxp on any pitchers, especially relievers I usually scrap those. 
    Only you can decide what's worth shooting for though. We all have different takes on what's worth chasing and why we're chasing. Every year I dump my gold pile on legendary dodger boxes (scioscia, garvey, hershiser, john etc).
    Sorry Savage-    I don't need Carpenter.
    Dude, at least keep him until the weekend event ends. If you pull him again you'll miss out on the duplicate XP 😉
    This is sound advice
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Gotta throw in a big bucks somewhere in there 
    Dammit, maybe this is why I only get third basemen...
    @retirepujols- Thanks for that xcellent advice!   I am an old TSB 2016 guy who has a lot to catch up on with this 2019 version.  Cheers bud!  
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Fwiw, I did get Matt Carpenter too, my Team is the A’s as well. Capped him.
    For now, he replaces my Keeper Nolan Arenado, for the Warlord event bonuses!
    Amusing, picked him a 2nd time from CvC high round box.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    ClericTaven! Outside of suggestions/feedback! This is a great day 😁 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71