New update won't open!!

Comments

• guineopowerguineopower Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    DaveMustang said: when you try to open the app... what do you get as error message? Because in my case I'm able to enter into the game. . Collect the gifts... upgrade my players... but within 30 sec and 2 min.. the game crash...
    I'm the leader of my group and the problem is that it looks like I am the only one facing that issue.. I dont think they will do anything since its a minority that is having problem... what others tricks can we do?
     I'm the leader too. Tho there are two others in my club having the same damn problem.  Dude, I don't think there is anything left to do other than keep pestering customer service in the hope that they'll fix it for the next update. They added too many new money making deals to have them scrap it. 

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    No, I'm one of those who can't even get the game to load since the damn update 2 weeks ago. 
    Ok.. really crap!

• BurbankCABurbankCA Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I'm the leader of my group and the problem is that it looks like I am the only one facing that issue.. I dont think they will do anything since its a minority that is having problem... what others tricks can we do?
     I'm the leader too. Tho there are two others in my club having the same damn problem.  Dude, I don't think there is anything left to do other than keep pestering customer service in the hope that they'll fix it for the next update. They added too many new money making deals to have them scrap it. 
  • BurbankCABurbankCA Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    BurbankCA said:
    Problem is that updates are so few and far between that we may have to wait until October for the next update ?
  • BibbsBibbs Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I'm not sure that they know what the word "diligently" means. At least they haven't closed the ticket yet...
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    "You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means"
    ~Inigo Montoya
    They're just talking out their ass now. Either that or they give it 5 or 10 minutes a day during a coffee break. 
    Very disappointed with this game now.. crashing none stop now.. big flop!
    So apparently I'm not missing much by not being able to log in for the last 17 days
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    So, I just bought a cheap Samsung tablet for Netflix/second tsb account and the gameplay is DISGUSTING- but it works. I'm still very curious why you guys can't even log in smh 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    So, I just bought a cheap Samsung tablet for Netflix/second tsb account and the gameplay is DISGUSTING- but it works. I'm still very curious why you guys can't even log in smh 
    Sheesh.  You and me both. I've stopped reinstalling the game daily, but I keep checking in.  At least the shakes and cold chills are over with. 
    Bibbs said:
    So apparently I'm not missing much by not being able to log in for the last 17 days
     Me either. Tho I might have a platinum club all to myself if we ever get to play again. 
    My club is at 5th position overall without me for the weekend contest
    Nothing I can do to help my team... disgusting!

Lol. Hell, I'm not mad anymore. It was pointless anyways.  I knew customer service was bad, but now I really know. 
    There's a new minor update out, update your app and see if it works now. It probably won't, I'm assuming the minor update is just to allow for more stickers, but it's worth a shot.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Where is that update?
    Holy Crap!!! It worked!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!
    edited July 2019
    Where is that update?
    @guineopower If you're on Android, go to Google play store and search for the app. It should say "update." If you're on iOS, then do whatever the iOS equivalent of that is 😅
    There's a new minor update out, update your app and see if it works now. It probably won't, I'm assuming the minor update is just to allow for more stickers, but it's worth a shot.
     Dude!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    Nice.. no crashing up to now.. gracias pujol!

• CYBUNYAKCYBUNYAK Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    worked for me finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Stuck at 36 then app stopped working message. I did a fresh re-install and a factory reset and still. I can't play.
    Edit: This is after the newest update.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
    ihuffglu said:
    Stuck at 36 then app stopped working message. I did a fresh re-install and a factory reset and still. I can't play.
    Edit: This is after the newest update.
     Have u been locked out since the last one??
    Yeah, was working for me after the first initial update then I seen there was another one maybe a few hours ago and I updated it then boom, the app won't even load past 36%.
    Wow...mine didn't work after the previous one. Works now. Wtf?
    @ihuffglu, you on Android?
    @Bibbs I am
  • DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Yes!!!  Other than the birth of my son, but this day ranks way up there. 
     Wouldn't it have been great if CC would have said from the start," We are aware of the issue with some of the phones and we are working on an update to fix this issue it could take a couple of weeks.  "