Field Pass

Cjacob21Cjacob21 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Does anybody feel like the field pass is ultimately not worth it? If you obtain a player you can easily get the weekend event points for the unlocks but the CVC seems to be way too high! Example, got Pitchers in this box and potentially one bonus player for the weekend CVC! What do you guys think?

Comments

• effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Cjacob21 said:
    Does anybody feel like the field pass is ultimately not worth it? If you obtain a player you can easily get the weekend event points for the unlocks but the CVC seems to be way too high! Example, got Pitchers in this box and potentially one bonus player for the weekend CVC! What do you guys think?
    The value is in the discount. 20% on top of the 30% for weekend players saves about 500k prime xp if you take them all the way up to diamond 10. 
  • Cjacob21Cjacob21 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I agree, Didnt think about that aspect, it definitely is a great perk
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I also don't mind the ability to auotplay through an entire game with just one tap.
    It helped me knock out 900 bonus game wins in a day and I was able to cycle in diamond.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The 2,500 gold alone is worth slightly more than the $20 for the weekend field pass, the leveling discount and autoplay are the big factors that push it over.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Cjacob21 said:
    the CVC seems to be way too high! 

I agree 😂 I suck at CVC 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • RiSam98RiSam98 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    They really need to adjust milestone point requirements, jump from tier 5 to 6 is just insane. 500,000,000 club points and 250,000,000 CvC??Guess I’ll settle for tier 5 rewards at best.
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    RiSam98 said:
    They really need to adjust milestone point requirements, jump from tier 5 to 6 is just insane. 500,000,000 club points and 250,000,000 CvC??Guess I’ll settle for tier 5 rewards at best.
    I came up 999,800 points short in club points of tier 2. Loving the weekend rewards though. 15k gold, 1300 evo and 500k cash. Even got the lawn mowed and got in a round of golf.