Im all star 9 what does it seriously take to be vip please no trolls

switch810switch810 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Im active on all medias a allstar level 9 almost level 10 played over 60k games last year and already 10k this year i play the heck put of this game and want to be a vip yet i keep getting the run around 

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I feel like you're trolling the forums.  How much you wanna bet I can throw this football over them mountains?
    Just no.  
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Because of the fact that they said no trolls, they've definitely seen the VIP threads, which means that they're trolling.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    switch810 said:
    Im active on all medias a allstar level 9 almost level 10 played over 60k games last year and already 10k this year i play the heck put of this game and want to be a vip yet i keep getting the run around 
    Just play and it'll happen.... Also, use the search function in the forum.... 
    ~UNAGI~
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Wait til you get the flashing arrow of death for level 10 and nothing happens...that is when it gets fun.
    Hold my Beer and watch this.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    switch810 said:
    active on all media's?  1 post on Forums. Then what is @Houmy @matt_sackett @BlackFang4 @retirepujols @DFBB

If active on forums you would know to search for the question you have asked......

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5452788/question-about-vip/p1

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    oh and active on all forums means twitter...ever since I joined twitter they haven't had a free stuff friday...not 1

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    **** customer service
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Wait til you get the flashing arrow of death for level 10 and nothing happens...that is when it gets fun.
    Hold my Beer and watch this.
    Been stuck on that for a few days and it's maddening. 
  • switch810switch810 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I feel like you're trolling the forums.  How much you wanna bet I can throw this football over them mountains?

Im honestly not trolling at all being serious 

switch810 said:
    active on all media's?  1 post on Forums. Then what is @Houmy @matt_sackett @BlackFang4 @retirepujols @DFBB

If active on forums you would know to search for the question you have asked......

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5452788/question-about-vip/p1

Sorry should have clarified active on Twitter and facebook just joined the forums but when i message customer service they give me the run around

switch810 said:

Then click on the link provided above

and now this...... 

If anyone here can tell me, how I can play more Id be shocked...I spend more time on this game than I do anything, I have no other vices, I don't spend money on ANY other entertainment, this is simply dumb

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    switch810 said:

Exactly what a troll would say!  I hear just type "vip" in the search bar up top.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If anyone here can tell me, how I can play more Id be shocked...I spend more time on this game than I do anything, I have no other vices, I don't spend money on ANY other entertainment, this is simply dumb
    They told me that as well, so I bought something instead. It worked. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @switch810 others have reported making VIP once spending halfway through AS10 but it is not guaranteed.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

switch810 said:

Exactly what a troll would say!  I hear just type "vip" in the search bar up top.

I did and 16 pages of stuff came up could you provide a definitive link. Despite what you would like to think i am not trolling and serious spent about 500 last year was a diamond 6 played over 60k games.  Now this year im almost a allstar level 10 with about 9k games played.  Im not trying to troll at all to be honest.

switch810 said:
    switch810 said:

I did and 16 pages of stuff came up could you provide a definitive link. Despite what you would like to think i am not trolling and serious spent about 500 last year was a diamond 6 played over 60k games.  Now this year im almost a allstar level 10 with about 9k games played.  Im not trying to troll at all to be honest.

There is. I thing definitive 🤦‍♂️