Trade deadline

DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
Anyone have any interesting ideas about what's gonna happen over the next 48 hours? 

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Being a Braves guy, I'm hoping they do something other than get some average pitcher.  Tho after the off-season shit, I'm not very hopeful.  Miss the days when Ted Turner owned the team. 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Pirates trade everyone. Start 30th consecutive rebuild. 
    edited July 2019
    They've been rebuilding since Sid Bream's slide. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Pujols announces he will retire after this season, and stl trades for him to finish the year where he belongs.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @DaveMustang

Of course, if Bonds would have listened to Van Slyke’s advice before that play, they would have thrown Bream out at home...who knows what would have happened thereafter 🤷‍♂️
    edited July 2019
    @DaveMustang

Of course, if Bonds would have listened to Van Slyke’s advice before that play, they would have thrown Bream out at home...who knows what would have happened thereafter 🤷‍♂️
     I can still see Bonds' pre-steroids self looking dumbfounded.  That was one hell of a bottom of the 9th. 
    edited July 2019
    Pujols announces he will retire after this season, and stl trades for him to finish the year where he belongs.
     What would ur name be then???
     What would ur name be then???
    Retiredpujols 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    LOL. Duh!
    edited July 2019
    @DaveMustang I checked out my fantasy football app earlier and saw that my team name last year was "retire mode" for Marshawn lynch (beast mode). Apparently I have a thing for guys retiring.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I can still see Bonds' pre-steroids self looking dumbfounded.  That was one hell of a bottom of the 9th. 
    Jose Lind never made errors. Then he did. I hate Bonds to this day. He’s a tool and he can’t throw out a guy basically pulling a U-Haul behind him. Not that I’m bitter.