WOH 7-29-2019

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

That’s what I thought...I am too, but my fastest Classic cycle is about 28 mins.  My goal is to get it under 20 today, lol.  I don’t know how all you Android users do it...I would lose my 🤬ing mind if I had to deal with lag issues, in addition to the normal frustrations of this game!
    Lol I try not to lose my mind too much.  My phone goes across the room only 7 or 8 times j/k.  I just don't get why this is the only game I have that lags like this.  18 still runs so smoothly.  Either way, I've now gotten through it twice.  Sometimes there's super lag with one frame per second, sometimes there's more.
    Just no.  
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I think we had this discussion before were a lot of cycles can get through less than 15min(myself 12min). What’s impressive is cycling through HOF I can get through 2x maybe 3 if I get a few hours. Anyone else cycling through HOF 4, 5x?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    About 1800 ish gold spent. Lots of blue cash tho 😳
    I’m silver btw 
  • frickinsaintfrickinsaint Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Can anyone share round 4 and 5 classic pitchers please?
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    So apparently 7 is lucky...pulled Ozzie on Classic cycle #7...first time I’ve ever pulled the HoF player from the box 😁
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Of course I can’t show the screenshot on here because for some reason my images and quotes don’t work anymore and Glu CS never got back to me about why that happened or if it is fixable...but I promise it really happened!  🤣
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    9x cycles. Eight were easy and one was tough, but well worth it. Finally got myself a real bat vs Leftys!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    9x cycles. Eight were easy and one was tough, but well worth it. Finally got myself a real bat vs Leftys!!!

How do you get past 6.10? I feel like a child facing Superman. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I hear ya, I’m like 3-20ish on 6-10
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Only got 3 cycles done on HOF. Idk how you do it @DFBB . I think he’s a MACHINE!
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Not even close to what @DFBB is doing..... but I got a second cycle for zero gold using just live boost.... and a free level up from g9 to g10! Free feels goooooddd!!! Haha

Finally! I was so excited I didn't even take a screenshot at the right place 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @retirepujols 80g boost with Vlad.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Decided to finally give Hof all my attention, instead of slow-playing for club points.  Got through 6.9 with no gold, or vids.  Then forgot my 6.10 matchup, and threw out a lefty against Ryu... Dammit...
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I finished HOF for the first time.  I'm a 90k silver team, but thinking about moving to gold this week.  
    Finally got my first Hof cycle, too.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This is how much of an effort I put in today. Just not feeling it lately even with ozzie, which is a shame too. HOF is exactly what I've been asking for since 18. Guess I'll just hoard resources and see if I feel like playing again down the road.  😥

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    13 cycles today 😴 resource hoarding 
    This may be the first time I cycle cap a guy and then trade him in. 

250/238/169 at g10?
    Would you cap him, or stick with this guy?

@Tdub71 I think I would cap him considering one  of sogards skills is early innings. 
    I had most trouble today with Treinen and wade davis at 3-10 for some reason kicked my butt 🤨.
    Bad news today my work banned cell phones so I’m gonna have to be extra sneaky now lol I am a foreman but I’m supposed to lead by example or something like that 🙄
     extra sneaky 👍🏻😉
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Did anyone else have trouble with the live boost? I can't beat HOF, so I just cycle through Classic and end up with a bunch of points and normally pull HOF player from the box. I cycled through 5 times with no issue until the live boost kicked in for me at 10. I haven't made it through since. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Today I was finally able to cycle classic for the first time. Certainly took long enough. 
    @Bighead38, congrats.  Now that you have done it once, it should get easier from here on out.  At least until they decide to screw with the pitching again...
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Finally on the board in HOF. Only took a video restart on 6.10 after a couple of losses at 6.8 & 9. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Tdub71 said:

250/238/169 at g10?
    Would you cap him, or stick with this guy?

What's with all the high hit low power guys coming out of the woodwork? And that early innings skill has to be one of the worst in the game. If late innings doesn't count for CvC I can't see that counting either. I pulled Sogard last Tuesday myself and traded him in after using him for all those points. I didn't get Albies from classic boxes yesterday but not sure I would have kept him either with All-Star Marte in inactives with his double RISP skill active from both sides of the plate. Some of these players lately are deceptively not great.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That’s what I’m doing after tuesday’s Event. He doesn’t make my lineup so I used it for the BXP and he will provide 19,425 more Wednesday morning
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    That’s what I’m doing after tuesday’s Event. He doesn’t make my lineup so I used it for the BXP and he will provide 19,425 more Wednesday morning
    I probably would have done the same but I had DeJong there so I traded him in instead.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I probably would have done the same but I had DeJong there so I traded him in instead.
    I may5 be trading Dejong in as well.  His skills make his hit and power better for WOH for a lefty am I correct?  Yes I know dejong is a righty so there is the difference but Dejong is my R5
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.