Rewards for gameplay

Anyone else think that the rewards received for game play are way too small! I mean trying to level up your team or player is insane! For example, to improve team batting avg as a gold level 1 player from 46% to 47 would cost you 46k! Or a boatload of gold! If you get a 100k bonus it’s almost gone now! Thoughts??

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I haven't found resources to be all that difficult to obtain. If you're looking at it on a per-game basis, I suppose it seems pretty light, but if you play a lot and are in a club, you can trade in hats/balls/gloves for club boxes. There's the daily mystery box, you get 2k for winning some rounds on woh...it all adds up. 

But yes, it gets pricy. Building is a slow burn. Gotta invest the time and effort. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    I haven't found resources to be all that difficult to obtain. If you're looking at it on a per-game basis, I suppose it seems pretty light, but if you play a lot and are in a club, you can trade in hats/balls/gloves for club boxes. There's the daily mystery box, you get 2k for winning some rounds on woh...it all adds up. 

But yes, it gets pricy. Building is a slow burn. Gotta invest the time and effort. 
    Cooz19 said:

Like u said, it really adds up quickly if ur a player. It's definitely not a game for casual players. Those guys never get anywhere. 
  • M00K1EM00K1E Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Definitely takes time to get your team/players leveled up. That’s what makes it worthwhile though, in my opinion. 
    My plums are juicy
  • JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    I guess what I’m saying is that I feel like the amount in rewards is not sufficiently proportioned. I play a ton and started my own club because I was tired of being the only team member to compete in the club I was assigned to. I know the game wants you to spend real money and I have. My point I guess is that I spent 20 one time and got 3k gold, 3 ice packs and 10k cash. I know it’s all about management but for 20 bucks that doesn’t go very far. I think the developers need to reward the players more for the amount they play and the moneys that are spent. It only seems fair. 
    By the way if there are any serious players out there that want to help out and be on a team for the long haul I could really use the help. Have tried recruiting on the in game chat but can’t get any responses. Everyone looking to get on those VIP power teams. 
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    @Justbowhunt what is your team name?
    Need more Living Legends!
    Heat seekers 
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    The cash costs for those upgrades isn't terrible, at least compared to the gold costs to do it. I have the power upgrade at 101% so the next upgrade is 68000, but that kind of cash seems to come in fairly quickly from bonus games, CVC matches, etc.
  • 97iners97iners Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I think we should get better rewards for winning bonus games, prime games, woh, etc.
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    97iners said:
    I think we should get better rewards for winning bonus games, prime games, woh, etc.
    Absolutely. And there shouldn't be different time frames for collecting rewards. 
  • R0yalKingzR0yalKingz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    mattycamp said:
    97iners said:
    Absolutely. And there shouldn't be different time frames for collecting rewards. Agree I think if you participated in a cvc match the reward should auto collect, I missed out on boxes and stuff because things pop up at work where I can't get back in time to collect.
    Owner of club Royal Kingz, feel free to join if spots are available and you meet the 40k team strength minimum requirement.
    I understand that completely. Maybe some changes are forthcoming. 
  • CharlieHustle918CharlieHustle918 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Auto collect on CVC is a must, or just not being denied to collect in event you participate in. Doesnt happen in the other game modes?
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I have to say the Gift Inbox was one of the best additions in a long time. Once in a while you got to give GLU a little credit. They should just throw CVC rewards in there. Problem solved.