Support Group??

8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
I propose that we create a support group for addicts on the forums.... We can call it TSBA....  I'll start - 

Hello My Name is Justin
I am a Tap Sports Baseball Addict

Recently I have depleted ALL of my in game resources and then spent more money out of pocket chasing the cycle of the WOH HOF tier.  I have been struggling with my addiction for a while now... I no longer know the days of the week, just what in game events are going to be taking place that day.  I have now set my eternal clock around the hours of CVC events and will go in withdrawals if I dont pick up my phone.  Since picking up the TSB habbit my bank account is dwindling, I have started neglecting my friends and family outside of the TSB community, and my obligations at work and home are suffering.  I have started muttering slang terms such as WOH, Prime Events, PXP, BXP, CVC snipping, Evo hunting and the all mighty VIP badge.  My friends and family are concerned.  I dont know how to stop.  To make matters worse I didnt even succeed in capturing the elusive HOF cycle.

I hate this game.

(**this post is intended to be satirical in nature and is not intended to make light of those suffering of addiction.  If you do not appreciate this post or find it funny you need to find a sense of humor)
Prev1

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The only way I’m joining a TSB support group is if I feel supported by everyone buying me gifts 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    When I was playing woh yesterday, I had south park on and the Freemium episode came on...god they nailed mobile gaming....
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Hi im Matt
    I am a TSB Addict

I have 2 accounts, I send myself .99 cent gifts from both. I get Little to no work done on mondays now, Recently capital one bank watch, reached out to ask if my card had been compromised due to the amount of "odd" activity to the iTunes store, when I get an amazon package at home I tap to open it. The only day I am social with my family and friends is tuesday, (before 11:00am cst), when I am not playing TSB, I look at my phone wondering what I am missing.  VIP is my new obsession, and when the red arrow of death stopped flashing this morning, I thought I was good....no they updated the app on iOS and fixed it, now I wait..please help.

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    @Bigpredfan, Its ok... everyone goes through denial.  Your not alone!
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I’ve spent 50k gold in the last week trying to get a prime catcher.....I still don’t have a prime catcher. But I can stop anytime I want.

edit: I just don’t want to.  
    @effschmoo2
    "I can stop anytime I want. ... I just dont want to."

Sounds like something a addict would say to me... Just sayin...
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Yesterday I took the day off work to "play golf".  What I actually did was sit in a Starbucks for 8 hours and cycle classic WoH all day (16 times).  My cover story was that I shot a solid 86 with two great birdies.  Reality is that I got about 200K bxp and 2M cash.  Please help!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Filthy tapaholics
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yesterday I took the day off work to "play golf".  What I actually did was sit in a Starbucks for 8 hours and cycle classic WoH all day (16 times).  My cover story was that I shot a solid 86 with two great birdies.  Reality is that I got about 200K bxp and 2M cash.  Please help!
    I dated a girl who was a solid "86" once, she had 2 eyebrows, I got her to shave the top one off, everything was fine until the jalapeno incident.....

I dated a girl who was a solid "86" once, she had 2 eyebrows, I got her to shave the top one off, everything was fine until the jalapeno incident.....
    I read this 6 times @matt_sackett, I don’t get it
    I just wrote it off as a unibrow and mustache
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2019
    one eyebrow on top of the oth.....ahhh F*%* it...

He said he got her to shave the top one, so I was thinking no eyebrows with a nice Burly mustache @CanadaCubs
    So Im picturing something like Seve... He was a pretty good golfer....

Or maybe @retirepujols has it right and its more like this...

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    8ball02 said:
    Or maybe @retirepujols has it right and its more like this...

Ugh, you totally just ruined her for me. Lol
    ~UNAGI~
    edited July 2019
    Is that Katy Perry? I would take Katy Perry with no eyebrows and a mustache any day. Either way, I think it's safe to say this Matt guy is into some pretty gnarly stuff. 

Edit: no, that's not Katy Perry. That's some chick I recognize from some movies but I have no idea who she is, but my statement about Katy Perry applies to her as well.
    Uhhh... some chick named Zooey Deschanel??  I dont know, I just googled women with burley mustaches...
    I think its safe to say now though you might be into some pretty gnarly stuff yourself...  But Katy Perry with a bush on her upper lip??  Really, even then??
    Yeah, dude. I would just focus on the other 99% of them
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Do we really not know who Zooey Deschanel is? I get why one might confuse her for Katy Perry, with or without the 70s cop-level 'stache, but either way, I'd give vital parts of my anatomy for either one of them to appear in my sight, sporting that look, and ask "Who wants a mustache ride?!?"
    edited July 2019
    Cooz19 said:
    Do we really not know who Zooey Deschanel is? I get why one might confuse her for Katy Perry, with or without the 70s cop-level 'stache, but either way, I'd give vital parts of my anatomy for either one of them to appear in my sight, sporting that look, and ask "Who wants a mustache ride?!?"
    If I didn't have my kids birthdays tattooed on my forearm, I would have no idea how old they are. I know the broad, but her name isn't exactly a priority 😊
    Wayment, hold my drink @8ball02. Y’all guys are rationalizing some kind of Zoe/Katy hybrid with a serious ‘stache as a possible opportunity. I’d expect this kind of behaviour from @retirepujols...but not you @Cooz19. I’m not disappointed...but I do have concerns. 

Ill take my my drink now please
    Bro... Mustaches can be shaved and waxed. You can't shave off ugly 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    8ball02 said:
    @effschmoo2
    "I can stop anytime I want. ... I just dont want to."

Sounds like something a addict would say to me... Just sayin...
    Maybe. But look what happens when I refuse to admit I have a problem and continue on with destructive behavior. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Wayment, hold my drink @8ball02. Y’all guys are rationalizing some kind of Zoe/Katy hybrid with a serious ‘stache as a possible opportunity. I’d expect this kind of behaviour from @retirepujols...but not you @Cooz19. I’m not disappointed...but I do have concerns. 

Zooey can wear whatever she wants. Our Katy/Zooey crossbreed (Zaty, long A), is like 10 miles north of that.  She can ask how to get VIP, and I'd say, "Hey baby...I'll ask my boy @CanadaCubs. He'll get it done. I got you, girl!"

Bro... Mustaches can be shaved and waxed. You can't shave off ugly 
    Fair enough, it can be shaved or waxed but @Cooz19 is over there talking about “mustache rides” , I don’t think I want to know....  needless to say when your being questioned by @CanadaCubs whose avatar is well... I don’t know what to say about his avatar... you may want to rethink things... that is a serious ‘stache!
    @effschmoo2, Very well done sir!

In fairness though, even a crack addict has their high moments I’m sure!  Admittance is the first step...

(in seriousness though, heck yea awesome job!  I’m envious.)
    I thought bringing this thread back up from the depths is suiting for today....

OP, not the stuff in the middle, WAY off topic but good for a laugh as well....
    I had a pic...I cant find it...nothing to see here move along lol

It truly is a great mystery. 
    Im not sure if I want to know....

I'm left to assume it was a chick with a 🍌