Options

Team strength glitch

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
So my team strength has been mid 90k for a bit Now. But I leveled my prime bogaerts. And I someone went from 95k to 124k. I have a had time believing he has that much a difference to my team.😆😆 anyone else have this happen 

Edit. Never mind went back to normal. Was pretty sweet to get a couple easy wins tho 

Comments

• Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yeah - something screwy going on with pennants......
  • Options
    AcunaMatata13519AcunaMatata13519 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm wondering if anyone knows how much of a boost the pennant actually give. Is it the same as the skills boost a player has? 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I'm wondering if anyone knows how much of a boost the pennant actually give. Is it the same as the skills boost a player has? 
    I am a silver level team with 88k team strength, pennant level was 27 or 28 out of 40. Now, I'm 121k TS with 100/40 pennants for every team. 

Edit: shoot, I spoke too loudly. It's gone now. 

And I'm not exactly dominating Extra Innings. But I did put 57 runs on the Orioles in a season mode game...a new personal record! 👊👊👊
  • Options
    Can't believe we gave up a hit...
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts

Ill take it for now 😂😂
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Seeing as how I just autoplayed a round and got 0 in extra bases, I’m gonna say they don’t matter 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Seeing as how I just autoplayed a round and got 0 in extra bases, I’m gonna say they don’t matter 
    Extra Bases = Club Clash,  which means HTF do you get hits?!??! Seriously. These two events/modes/whatever, the hitting is nothing like WoH or CvC.
  • Options
    R0yalKingzR0yalKingz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yeah mine jumped about 37k lol 😂
    Owner of club Royal Kingz, feel free to join if spots are available and you meet the 40k team strength minimum requirement.
  • Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Extra Bases = Club Clash,  which means HTF do you get hits?!??! Seriously. These two events/modes/whatever, the hitting is nothing like WoH or CvC.
    I’m struggling during extra bases today and personally for me it’s harder then clash was yesterday.  I could put up a 1mil + round yesterday almost at will and can’t sniff a mil today.

but back to your OQ when I manually play I usually try to swing way late with EB and Clash as well.  Seems to be later than other game modes...
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yeah I was both stoked and scared to see this: 

Turns out, both pennants and upgrades were at 100 for everything....and a few minutes later, the carriage turned back into a pumpkin. 😂
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah I loved seeing a 134k strength lol. Brings me back to 18 days
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    it was good while it lasted
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    Pennants or whatever, I didn't get jack sh1t from several rounds. One good one, the rest were groundouts and singles. Zero power.