SIGH

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
     :# 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Awesome!!!! Can’t wait to change my brakes on my car and paint the deck.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    This guy is a step backwards from the past few players they’ve released for WOH on Wednesday. If Glu sees enough disgruntled people, I hope they would change it. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m guessing it will be an Astros vs Indians box for tomorrow and Thursday then? Anyone think trade deadline deals will be a box soon?
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The fastest guy on the Astros (save for Straw?) has 56 speed. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Sweet! Tournaments here I come 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Extremely disheartening how they're going backwards. I'm sure the difficulty will be the same as last week, just for a mediocre player that won't even make most of our teams. 🙄🙄
    ~UNAGI~
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    203.3 overall capped in gold what the
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Starting hit/power ratings are nice, the 2 out skill is painful though.  I’ll still play because he’ll be a bonus player tomorrow and I’ll be playing 1200+ games but I won’t like it that much and he will be off my roster 12:00:03 Friday morning lol.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    If it’s anywhere like last week is it even worth the time to try with gettin stuck at 5.10 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    anyone also notice the odd ball numbers for the bxp rewards per tier.  Whats that about
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    im sure the difficulty went down today.....

ok I tried typing that without laughing, sucky part is its raining like hell here. I guess Ill resource farm, or netflix, or god...ugh...put in some actual work..

FU Jake
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Wait looks fixed 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @Haraycaray has All-Star perks you do not, gets 5% more xp from boxes, rewards etc. @bayoubengal
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @bayoubengal it's bc he has an all-star reward that gives him 5% more bxp
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I like hit his Hit and Power and his Late Innings skill. I could use another Outfielder so I will probably go through once and grab him, wouldn't power him up until the VIP gift comes out though, just in case I get better.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    This is a prime example of how Royale has been for 2019.   Its not about who the guaranteed player is really.   He will be a lower tier bonus player for woh and then either a lower tier cvc or event bonus tomorrow.  Instead of all the royale bonus players being in a woh box, they are in a box in the store that you need to pay gold for.   For most players Marisnick does nothing except help you compete in the current event which is something I have more or less accepted for this years version.   Walkoff was probably the main attraction for most in royale last year but now its just an even to gather resources and points.
    This is a prime example of how Royale has been for 2019.   Its not about who the guaranteed player is really.   He will be a lower tier bonus player for woh and then either a lower tier cvc or event bonus tomorrow.  Instead of all the royale bonus players being in a woh box, they are in a box in the store that you need to pay gold for.   For most players Marisnick does nothing except help you compete in the current event which is something I have more or less accepted for this years version.   Walkoff was probably the main attraction for most in royale last year but now its just an even to gather resources and points.
    You forgot to add that it's a lot harder this year than in the past too.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    You forgot to add that it's a lot harder this year than in the past too.

This has been debated pretty heavily so i wont go to deep into it.  But like mentioned earlier in this thread the difficulty on Wednesdays may not be worth the prize for alot which makes sense.   Being diamond I can at least gather bxp at higher rate or play bonus games/tourneys which helps me get closer to another 7500 gold.  If I wasnt diamond Im not sure how i'd approach it.
    @matt_sackett I actually think it's much easier this year. Keep in mind that the pitchers in Royale last year were level 6-7 and so far this year, they've all been level 1. As an example, I always 80g boosted the 5.10 guy last year. I've yet to gold boost anywhere in classic/royale's woh this year. 
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I can't get my bat up for Marisnick. At least make him look purty with some cool animation or something...
    WOH Royale today.  From what I remember last week level 5 was all righty except 5.9 correct???
    I think its more me than the competition @DFBB I have been Jacking with my team so much I have been just missing it.

I think its more me than the competition @DFBB I have been Jacking with my team so much I have been just missing it.
    That's fair. Back to the topic though, what is up with the royale this year? I mean, I'm not shocked considering it's been the theme all year. However, it's still disappointing because it was my favorite day last year. 
    I think since its the whole gamut of games in the TSB universe they backed the rewards down because they know we can do it?

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I'm out.