Options

Only Tatis has a woh bonus how do I get through woh with this lineup... HELP

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts

Comments

• Options
    I've tried some guys l/r lineups but I can't make it through classic 3 this is my first year playing trying to get better

• Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Honestly, I'd recommend going gold. It's easier...
  • Options
    And man, just keep playing. You will figure it out. Plus, there are some smart guys here.  Read the threads. 
  • Options
    Alright I just went gold let's c what happens thanx guys

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Lol. Max out ur top 3 if u can. Definitely ur best guy.  Then work ur way down. 
  • Options
    Good luck man. 
  • Options
    All batters r throw in a pitcher

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Oh, man. Report back on how your experience in gold is, your roster tells me you should have stayed in silver. I see some one skill and no skill players, I think walk-off hero will simply be difficult for you until you are able to upgrade your roster. Good luck, bro!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    That lineup in silver should cycle pretty easily on Monday's.

5.10 - DJ
    5.9 - Heyward
    5.8 - Santana
    5.7 - Laureano or ML
    5.6 - DeJong
    5.5 - Tatis
    5.1-.4 - The rest...

• Options
    Come on man...tell us how u did!! Lol I'm in the minority, but I think you should be better off. Tho u do need to upgrade ur team. 
  • Options
    Ok it sucked at first and I immediately regretted it but I've almost have 1 capped and all but 1 gold and it's getting better
  • Options
    I'm learning this game takes patience and that is something I am short of lol
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I'm learning this game takes patience and that is something I am short of lol
    Yes, lots and lots and lots and lots. And even after that, it takes more.
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    And I will give that line up a try and let you know thanks guys
  • Options
    Hey man, nothing but luck to you. It gets annoying some, but it's a bad ass game. 
  • Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

You don't need WOH skill in WOH, you can use skills like RISP (for rounds 1-9), LHP against lefty pitchers and RHP skills. Late innings is always active in WOH but also active in other modes, so it's actually better than the WOH skill.

Lamahieu is great, Righty with two lefty skills. He will be your Lefty pitcher killer for now, so I'd level him ASAP. You can come to this forum and easily find the pitching matchups every week, be aware they can change so keep checking.

Your legend is a bit disappointing with the two out skill. I have a switch-hitting catcher with RHP skill that is basically a glorified lefty hitter in WOH due to the skill. Your legend is very expensive to level in Gold though so I'd focus on blue xp players first.

Hayward, Santana and Laureano are all fine WOH players with combos of Righty, late innings and Lefty skills.These guys are top priority. You will struggle in WOH until you can get at least 4-5 players maxed in Gold. By the time they are maxed, you will likely have replaced guys like Bell and Tatis, so don't focus on them at all. Like another poster said, pick your best player, only work on maxing him until he is maxed. Then, pick your next best player (who might even be new) and max them. Work down the line. Priority will always be on your lineup until WOH is easy. Avoid spending XP on pitchers, but I'd personally max your best Starter after about 6 hitters just to make season mode playoffs easier. A good Ace with ice wraps can play your entire playoffs, and the playoffs reward Prime XP and pennants which you will need.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH