Jake Marisnick WOH 7/31/19

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
how do you guys feel about him? He has really low speed, High contact and power but awful skills 
Prev13

Comments

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Late Innings is good but Two-Out is not. I also have too many Rs right now. Unfortunate picture too.
    Has anyone completed it yet? Is it as hard as last week's Royale?

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    i'm not even playing today. It sucks that at this point the rewards are still 350, and specially those skills (not the late inning but the 2 outs one)
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I should just quit for the day...
    Box? 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    I should just quit for the day...
    Box? 
    Nm I see he isn’t in there. Was woh same as last week @CanadaCubs
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Same walk-off as last week pitcher wise. I did one cycle and am done, just in case he has a bonus tomorrow. Now onto tournaments. Not wasting my time with this prize today 
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Gonna give it a go got stuck at 5.10 last week
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Terrible WOH reward and terrible box, who needs another middle infielder!?!

Good news is I won’t get yelled at today for playing the game, Thanks Glu!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I need another middle infielder, that's who.  Too bad I pulled prime Roberto Perez in the only box I opened.
    Just no.  
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Idk but they sure have made it hard as f*** to get through. My lineup of all 400 max guys needed numerous restarts and boosts on all of the last 3 or 4 guys. Don't know how I could be setup any better with the lineup I have and still took about 2500 gold to get through for a shit reward. It's literally twice as hard as HOF was on Monday.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY are you saying you have an entire diamond lineup of 400 max primes? I could've sworn you're a diamond player, if so that's impressive and insane. 
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Took me an hour to cycle...no gold just kept restarting lvl 5 .  Seems much more difficult, just not getting decent pitches to hit. Although my capped Mantle made short work of 5.9. I really dont understand how my capped Devers with skills at legend failed 5.10.... 4 times!!!!  (curve balls )
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yeah, so uhh Glu...give me the pitches and I'll show you whether I can hit them or not. I guess you need to hit 6 HR on the 4 good pitches you get at 5.10???? :|
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I made it through my one trip with zero restarts and only video boosts. The only gold spent was 100 to use Ohtani on 5-8 and 5-10. 

@JEDDDOGGY are you saying you have an entire diamond lineup of 400 max primes? I could've sworn you're a diamond player, if so that's impressive and insane. 

Yes, all 400 but catcher and one outfield position. So a slight exaggeration, I suppose. All but two of them are cycle-capped HOF reward players.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts

Made it thru in about 40mins no restart or gold spent.

Need more Living Legends!
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Yes, all 400 but catcher and one outfield position. So a slight exaggeration, I suppose. All but two of them are cycle-capped HOF reward players.
    Weird I thought the HOF reward was usually 380 max, but I also don't pay close attention because I haven't really tried that mode. Very impressive!
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Are the last 5 pitchers of Level 5 the same as last week (R R R L R)?
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    The 5k fan rewards is a better player than the WOH prize...mega prime xp boxes until I hit it lol
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Edit: Spent some gold on a boost and breezed through it. I'm ok with that. 

This is such bullsht1. I got the occasional home run in the early rounds. Absolutely no power in 5, and there was none in Extra Innings this morning either. So f*king stupid.  
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    I’ll try definitely, but I don’t think he would replace anyone on my team because he’s another 350.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I guess I just had good rng earlier. I had two pretty quick cycles. I had planned on doing tourneys the rest of the day, but man, that's kind of boring. Even with a craptastic reward, I gotta get a bit more of my WoH fix. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    The difficulty seems stupid hard today.  I can't autoplay past 5.4, and on both 5.4 and 5.5 I get nothing but curve balls.  The last 4 times I've played those levels, I've taken two straight strikeouts on all curves, drilled a fastball into the gap to score a run, and then got three straight curves to either strike out or weakly pop out to end the inning.  I can't remember the last time I failed to cycle Royale, and only once have I gotten as far as 5.7 so far today.
    Second cycle was much, much easier. I about lost my sh*t the first time through. Was no reason my 570 rated hitters should be getting so many curveballs from guys rated 277. 
    whats the deal with it not giving an option to video boost???? I haven't watched any and when it came to me wanting to the option wasn't there then the next one it was....
    Just finished #3. I'll prob do some more later, but things have gone well so far. Votto continues to do his thing(3 for 3, all with a video boost), but Ozzie has me super happy. 5.9(or any tough lefty) used to make me real nervous. Today, Ozzie is 3 for 4(1 for 1 w/ a video boost; 2 for 3 w/o), but just as importantly, I have peace of mind knowing that I finally have an elite bat vs' leftys. Back to tourneys!
    anyone else gold and have 350 hitters having trouble with 5.4 ??? right now he is my kryptonite
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I'm silver, @bayoubengal, but I had a bitch of a time with 5.4 my first run through. 
    @Cooz19 I have a friend in silver with an all prime team and he's having a terrible time too. Just thought I'd let you know.
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Breezed through the second time...nothing but fastballs    head shaker for sure