ViP

Comments

• mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    mattycamp said:
    Same. I read somewhere else -- maybe a post by @retirepujols ? -- that the spending had to occur in a short window of time to qualify. Maybe that's the issue?
    No, no. That was someone else joking around. I have no idea, but I would assume you can make it throughout the year. 
    Oh! Good to know that was a joke. My bad. :)
  • trilayertrilayer Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Oh no. I just made a purchase and now it’s back. 
    Team Trilayer
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    trilayer said:
    Oh no. I just made a purchase and now it’s back. 
    It's probably imminent, Yesterday morning I needed some gold so I tossed $20 in and then at lunch I saw something about, the signed posters for VIP's like you in my news field then it was on.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Got my VIP status this morning after hitting the spending threshold on Sunday or Monday.
  • trilayertrilayer Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Same here!!!
    Team Trilayer
    Told ya!  Welcome to the club Fellas now signup for the newsletter!

• catvsdogcatvsdog Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Getting close to vip myself so look for more random useless posts from me...lol
  • thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I wonder what I am missing.  I hit the level 10 on Sunday and still nothing...  looks like I missed out on a huge vip gift I could have used too.   Any advice?
    Well thor....do you have the red arrow?
    you are relatively new to the forums so as per always keep reading use the search box above...I have found that once you hit level 10 throw another $20 at the issue and boom it unlocks, sending a polite note to cs about collecting your level 10 awards doesnt hurt.

• adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Hey guys I am wondering how I can achieve VIP status, I have been a loyal customer for the last 3 versions of this game and still am not VIP, I have recruited at least 5 players to the game that are now VIP, I joined the forums and play the guy all the time. Any help would be appreciated! Tap on!
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @adawg911 you have to pm @matt_sackett.  He will then review your activity and make a judgement on that within 32 hours.  If he selects you to based on "activity" he will then give you a code to pm @retirepujols.  He will then send you a message with a name to PM and then you have to give that to GLU for verification.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Hey man thanks a lot for the response, I sent him a message it is now in his hands, thanks again
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Nothing better than a good friday prank....i put @bayoubengal global as "the girl to pm"

• KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hook me up with a VIP badge 
  • catvsdogcatvsdog Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Just hit my 818 waiting now...no arrow yet
    you do realize once a vip always a vip...you have to get the "tattoo" to get into the lounge

you do realize once a vip always a vip...you have to get the "tattoo" to get into the lounge

hahahahaha because you post doubled @matt_sackett, @CanadaCubs agreed to both
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’m sure this has been covered, but there are so many threads.  I apologize in advance.

Does many spent toward VIP carry over year to year (could I spend 400 is TSB19 and 500 in TSB20 for example)?  Also must you become VIP each year or do you get to keep that once it’s earned?
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @Base15 VIP carried over from last season. 
    Thank for the info and for not berating me for asking. 😁
    So you have to work towards VIP again?? 
    I interpreted it this way: if I don’t spend enough to become VIP this year, I’d have to start over next year. If I become VIP this year, I get to keep that status next year. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Mine transferred over from last year, and I know a few others that did, too.

Edit: VIP status that is.  Not money spent.  That definitely resets from year to year.
  • johntryhard195mjohntryhard195m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Gonna take me awhile if I gotta spend another $300 lol 
  • Rhd killaRhd killa Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got passed level 9. Do I gotta get all the way to 8k tickets? I play on my iPad and phone. Would have been there if I wasn’t playin in two devices 
  • Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Well thor....do you have the red arrow?
    you are relatively new to the forums so as per always keep reading use the search box above...I have found that once you hit level 10 throw another $20 at the issue and boom it unlocks, sending a polite note to cs about collecting your level 10 awards doesnt hurt.

^^^
    This is spot on.  I was waiting a few hours, wondering if it would not happen until Monday since I hit lvl 10 on a Sunday morning...needed some pxp, so grabbed a $20 special and there it was immediately after that purchase.
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hit level 10 last night and woke up to VIP this morning after asking customer care about it. They said I'll get the rewards but it was up to the developers to give out vip. Yo devs, I spent 40k gold overall the last week on boxes and didn't hit a Legend.. wanna hook a brother up? ;)
  • NowainoNowaino Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m getting close I feel like. I’m at tier 9 now of the rewards. I’ve spent way more this year than last year but hopefully I’ll get lucky. Still going to play tap2020 when it comes out regardless lol
This discussion has been closed.