Anyone ever have this happen in CvC?

FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
The overnight CvC starts and is open about 15 mins.  I auto play a round then use video to replay and finish with 812k.  The other club is silver 10 with 0 lifetime wins and highest TS team was 64k.  I check back an hour and a half later right before I'm going to bed just to see if I need to play more, but didn't need to.  Wake up this morning only to be getting dominated by a completely different team.  New team had 35 lifetime wins and 2 top 10 weekday events and were a diamond 6 club.  Has this switch-a-roo garbage happened to anyone before?  Wish I had screen shots.  Guess I need to take one after every tap.  Got me good glu!
Just no.  

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    #rebracketgate
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Even after the match had been going for 2 hours??  Well that's really sweet of glu.  I should get them a gift.
    Just no.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I've definitely had matchups change mid-round.  Not all the time, which is weird--but it happens. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    It's such bs. Once an event begins, the bracket should stay the same until it's over. 
  • BoSoxPatsCsBsBoSoxPatsCsBs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Haven’t had haven’t had that happen but a couple of times our team “lost” but the other teams points didn’t add up to what it said they had. Made sure I refreshed but ....That was frustrating. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    It just happened to me...I had a matchup pending, played a low round, checked back in after 2 and got drilled by an opponent who posted a semi-good round (which I could easily have beaten).  Argh.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Last weekend I had a guy pop in with two minutes left steal cvc and split  No record of him joining or leaving club.some cool jedi trick right there
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I hate how it lets you finish a round but then doesn’t count the points because cvc is over. It should take whatever your score is when time expires and apply it. I can understand not counting once time expires but at least give me credit for what I already scored. I really hate having to get out intentionally before the round ends. The other day I got my third out with 2 seconds left and it still didn’t count the round. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Mulderken There's no trace of him because he blocked you. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @FrankTheTank04 that is awful. I haven't had that happen, but I've heard about it before. Sorry man.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Had a guy on the CvC I just played put up 2.9m with highscore like 1.something m   then he left, came back and got the highscore of 200K ??? didn't know that was possible
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @DFBB that still wouldn't show in the club chat as him joining or leaving  
    @Mulderken When blocked, you won't see them entering/leaving.
    @DFBB Did I read something you posted the other day about block players not showing up in BG, Prime games??
    @bayoubengal If you block a team, you won't face them in bonus games, but you'll still see them in tourneys. I want to say that you won't see them in prime games, but I'm not certain.
    @DFBB It's all good.  It was just really annoying because I actually have a bonus player for once.  Won the noon matchup and my own club member got mad at me.  It was hilarious.
    Just no.  

Nail biter
    @bayoubengal Lol that's awesome.  Turds in my club would've dropped 500k on that using their gold on the x500
    Just no.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Anyone else want to post CvC results screenshots.  I’d love to see them. Please mention if the club is public and if gold, plat or diamond.  Cheers. 😂 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Last match results, public platinum club
    Im feeling insecure about my 1300 points now.

Im feeling insecure about my 1300 points now.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    To be fair, @whammo911 is a CVC gangster
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @matt_sackett 1300 has won me many a high round and mvp. 
    edited August 2019
    10 has won me many of high round and MVP just ask @retirepujols
    Oh Ive done it..but my new club is a balls out kinda cvc shop so Ive given up hope

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....I can’t get much in terms of milestones with field pass because I play in my solo club and keep the scores down so I can keep winning all through the event.  Not like I could turn a switch and put up whammy numbers anyway.............if I could score in CvC like that I’d print my scores on T-shirt’s and coffee mugs!!!!