What’s happening here?

Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    looks like those teams wanna win top spot
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Have I ever been ranked in the 2000s looking up at those specific clubs, already in the billions? Yeah, I've seen that a time or two. 
  • Options
    They all have the exact same score. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Good pull, @JEDDDOGGY! That's really interesting, even if it isn't to anyone but me. Clearly, that specific of a number, combined with some significance and the fact all of them have it means something happened. Maybe they broke the limit of the event. 

Did you know its significance before looking it up? 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    That sucks, there's definitely f!ckery at play here. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    It's actually quite common for the top CvC clubs to reach the point cap.

If you win, your points are doubled (not many know this, even though it's always been that way) so you only need half of that number to cap out. To get 2.147 billion you really only need 1.0735 billion, provided that you win your match. There are guys that routinely put up a few hundred million per match and it just so happens a lot of those guys are members of the same clubs. All you need is like one guy to put up 300 mill, another couple guys to put up 200 mill and then a handful more with 100 mill and you've hit the point cap.
  • Options

So, it's the point cap for one round. Got it. I was confused when I saw this earlier 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    And Chozen Ones went over the point cap because they must have actually score MORE than the point cap. So, if you score between 1.073 and 2.147 billion you only get 2.147 billion no matter what. But, if you exceed 2.147 (without taking into account it being doubled) then you actually can get more than the point cap.

Confused yet? LOL and I probably didn't even explain it correctly.

But yeah, Cove (now a.k.a. Bluesmoke) is nuts. Chozen Ones must have had like a 2.5 billion match. :o
  • Options
    I knew that was him! They're killing it, as usual.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    So, Who is the "best" player in the game???
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Soulcrusher was probably the undisputed CvC "god" but he isn't playing much lately. Cove aka Bluesmoke probably holds that title for right now.

I hate saying "best" because its mostly who spends the most money, not who's actually good at the game.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY He's been playing in a different club. 

To add to Jedd's topic, last year, there was a bug where you could be matched up against more than one team and as a result, you could get 3x the total(1x for each club win and 1x each time a member of the club claimed the rewards). In regards to the scoring limit, this is why clash (which was super easy to score again) went to 10% of the normal scoring at the end of last year.

As far as who's the best cvc guy? It's more a matter of who's most willing to spend. For the most part, the formula isn't a secret.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    That @DFBB guy is pretty dang good all things considered
  • Options
    I believe I strike the auto play button better than anyone. 
  • Options
    XLawsonXXLawsonX Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    It trips me out seeing scores that high lol. I thought I did good with a 6 million round haha