tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I'll take it! I was so bxp poor, lol. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    love that pxp!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Landed 15k pxp from one of the boxes so that lessens the blow of the dated player boxes 
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Me too, wish they would have waited until tomorrow and gave us 5 boxes for the weekend event! But hey, I'll take it too.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Not a bad gift 👍🏻😁
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I pulled Lindor (which evolved him to Platinum 1) and Altuve from the boxes, so that was nice...now to decide whether or not to keep Altuve, since I now have him, Bazooka Moncada, and Ambi Ozzie.

For that matter, anyone have an opinion on which 2 to keep of those 3?  Really, it comes down to Altuve or Moncada getting traded in because Ozzie will be one of my top righty bats for awhile.

Moncada is switch hitter with runners on and risp skills
    Altuve is righty with runners on and late inning skills
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I’m sure y’all going to get a second VIP gift that will be a little better. Seems like that’s what they’ve been doing this year
    @UltimateWarrior  I’m hoping that’s the case, but didn’t want to jinx it, lol...now that’s on you 🤣
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bonus time!!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    My vip bonus gift hasn’t come yet 😞🤷🏻‍♂️
    Nvm just got it. Pulled cole. It’s unfortunate his skills are season mode 😕 into the trash 🗑 
    Really enjoyed the 3 times I pulled Clevinger with his awesome skills for season mode and bonus games...might as well give him double CvC skills, as it would be just as useful.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    @mythicaldragon why trash, I’d love to strengthen my season rotation, what am I missing?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @tshea510 he said into the trash can, as in he's going to trade cole in
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    That’s what I don’t get, I’d love to have him in season mode. But hey, looks like we got some nice stuff
    edited August 2019
    I would rather have him with skills that apply in all game modes, but I don't even pay attention to skills on pitchers yet. I also don't play season mode 🤷‍♂️ I was just pointing out that he didn't say Cole is trash; also @mythicaldragon has a stacked team
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Oh I know he didn’t say he was trash, maybe I miscommunicated. But to me, a skilled season pitcher is important. That’s all. I play season and need all the help I can get!
    Cole would make for a nice addition, then. Do you have specific lineups for each different game mode?
    @tshea510 as @retirepujols said I don’t think he is “trash”...But I did trade him in i couldn’t really use him I have 5 prime sp’s already and their skills are good for all modes. I prefer skills tailored for all modes. Not a huge fan of season mode and bonus game skills. I’ll choose my words better next time 😁. 
    Thanks @retirepujols 👍🏻
    I’m trying to get there. But I do try and keep making my team stronger for season, it’s harder than before. For other “events” I’m usually looking at rentals. Just keep trying for season, 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This is probably one of the best VIP gifts I’ve seen given out, from an XP perspective. Gifts towards the end of last year consisted of something around 80K of each Xp. This one already had 80K PXP and around 150K BXP, and it is just August. This is one That sticks out as really good. 

Those XP amounts also don’t include the PXP boxes, where I saw a lot of people hit good on them too. I know I ended up with more than 100K PXP
    My thoughts as well. Not VIP long, but I’m happy!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    2 gifts. That a helluva way to start my VIP career. The 2nd gift was a shock and just awesome. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Was very happy with this gift.  I dont care at all about the player boxes but the resources are so nice, especially the pxp boxes