2x Gold

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
is currently live everyone!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Yay.... 😁😬 
    another weekend of dirty looks from the wife 😳
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I have a feeling something (legends) are coming. Pxp is overflowing from the app right now 🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I was up until 1 a.m. for work stuff, slept in this morning, so I got a late start. I also have to travel tonight and have work Saturday. Hmmm...

"Guys...I think it's the weekend when I let YOU do most of the work. I think you're ready for it." 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Cooz19 give your phone to a family member and put them under strict order to watch videos
    ...ya know, @slafrance2 that's just ballsy enough to work! 

"Hey! You want a treat today? When this number reads 1,032, you get a popsicle." 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah, definitely lol... I had my 10 year old son playing some sort of game last year (when they still did games on ios).
  • adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Double gold weekend! get after it fellas!
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Yes!  I just left my club just so that I won't be distracted by any actual game play requirements this weekend.
    The time it took you to leave your club probably cost you at least one video, @SandlotGuru
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Does resetting the ad identifier work on iOS?  It never has for me in the past, which limits my ability to farm gold on weekends like this.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Yes, on iOS go to Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> toggle off/on the Limit Ad Tracking and "Reset Advertising Identifier...".  Works every time.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    My company has Limit Ad Tracking on lockdown. Simply resetting adverting identifier doesn’t seem to work. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Darn, bad week to be out of data and without WiFi access....
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Sprint  mobile $60bucks unlimited @Metsicans
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Wasn't there an issue of getting banned from the game or Tapjoy for doing the reset? Is that still a thing?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

@Accelman, yes, if you reset your advertising ID, Tapjoy can ban you from all future offers.  It has happened to some on this board, though not everyone.  

It's possible Glu could jail your account, too, though I'm not sure they are doing that for resets. 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I want to say that was more about guys doing the same one time offers multiple times @Accelman, not for videos.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Cfisher83Cfisher83 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Watched a few videos and now it reads unavailable, tried everything.  Been this way for a couple hours now.  Any ideas?
  • Munson00Munson00 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Gotta love the double gold!