VIP

tannerm612tannerm612 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Is there any definitive answer on how to get VIP or is it subjective? 

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Spend $818.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • tannerm612tannerm612 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can assure I’ve spent that. Is that for real? 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Your assurance isn't enough. They need proof. Did you keep your iTunes receipts? Send them copies of it, highlighting the one that put you over $800. Don't let people tell you it has to be $818. That's a running joke on here. As long as it's over $800, you should be good. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    It's not really a joke @Cooz19, it's 8,180 all star tickets to all star level 10. I think the first 100 tickets are free, so it would really be $808. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • iTzCorYiTzCorY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I assume 1 ticket = $1?
  • shewantsmeshewantsme Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    So allstar 10 gets you VIP? I'm half way through 9 now
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Wait, I only got like 45 tickets free, @retirepujols. Is that because I joined after Jackie Robinson Day? I remember there was a sale or a special or something, the Back of the Bus early-sign-in or something like that. 

No, it's 10 tickets per dollar spent. @Cooz19 I really can't remember how many tickets are given for free anymore 🤦🏻‍♂️ my new bronze second team has 165 tickets, but I did "buy" a free week subscription 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited August 2019
    @kokokokonut can you please pin this thread? We get tons of new threads asking this exact same question, and it's really dragging this forum down. I understand tap sports baseball is probably none of your concern, but it would be GREATLY appreciated if you can do this one solid 😁 or create a VIP question thread and pin it to the top 🙏🏼 pretty please and a million thank you's 😭 @GluAdmin @[RR] Sage @[Glu Sports] blueleopard or ask @DFBB to be a community moderator 🤔🙃
  • STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    It's def when you get to all-star level 10. It took maybe 2 days after and I became VIP
  • thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Been at all star level 10 for over a week and still no VIP so it is not guaranteed.   Not sure what I have to do.   C’mon glu give me the vip!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Everybody with a question about getting VIP send a PM to dkarski87.  He can show you how to activate the franchise coin authorization process.  Cheers!
    ^ that's how I got mine 😁