Options

VIP

tannerm612tannerm612 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Is there any definitive answer on how to get VIP or is it subjective? 

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Spend $818.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    tannerm612tannerm612 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can assure I’ve spent that. Is that for real? 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Your assurance isn't enough. They need proof. Did you keep your iTunes receipts? Send them copies of it, highlighting the one that put you over $800. Don't let people tell you it has to be $818. That's a running joke on here. As long as it's over $800, you should be good. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    It's not really a joke @Cooz19, it's 8,180 all star tickets to all star level 10. I think the first 100 tickets are free, so it would really be $808. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    iTzCorYiTzCorY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I assume 1 ticket = $1?
  • Options
    shewantsmeshewantsme Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    So allstar 10 gets you VIP? I'm half way through 9 now
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Wait, I only got like 45 tickets free, @retirepujols. Is that because I joined after Jackie Robinson Day? I remember there was a sale or a special or something, the Back of the Bus early-sign-in or something like that. 

• Options
    No, it's 10 tickets per dollar spent. @Cooz19 I really can't remember how many tickets are given for free anymore 🤦🏻‍♂️ my new bronze second team has 165 tickets, but I did "buy" a free week subscription 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @kokokokonut can you please pin this thread? We get tons of new threads asking this exact same question, and it's really dragging this forum down. I understand tap sports baseball is probably none of your concern, but it would be GREATLY appreciated if you can do this one solid 😁 or create a VIP question thread and pin it to the top 🙏🏼 pretty please and a million thank you's 😭 @GluAdmin @[RR] Sage @[Glu Sports] blueleopard or ask @DFBB to be a community moderator 🤔🙃
  • Options
    STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    It's def when you get to all-star level 10. It took maybe 2 days after and I became VIP
  • Options
    thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Been at all star level 10 for over a week and still no VIP so it is not guaranteed.   Not sure what I have to do.   C’mon glu give me the vip!
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Everybody with a question about getting VIP send a PM to dkarski87.  He can show you how to activate the franchise coin authorization process.  Cheers!
  • Options
    ^ that's how I got mine 😁