Options

Trash

124Next

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @Base15 there will be other prime righties to fall into your lap. It'll feel better when it's an instant "hell yeah I'm leveling him" and you have the PXP to cap him 😊
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Somebody please talk me out of blowing my pxp/gold load on Santana or Bogearts. I Pulled them both from cvc boxes. I feel like I’m close to cycle capping HOF but I need a strong righty. I have a 150k diamond team with all 350 double stacked woh guys. My only non 350 guys are 400 Grandal and my keepers (369 Hosmer and 376 Schmidt) all are maxed out with skills at 9. I only have 300k pxp but I could cap one of them by dropping all my gold on boxes. Is it worth it or should I wait for when I have enough pxp to cap a righty and take the HOF prize to the middle of diamond to make sure I can cap him? I haven’t tried HOF since I was gold. Just been stacking bxp to level my keepers. 
  • Options
    @effschmoo2 what if they give us a bump with the new players of the month? It sure would be nice to have some pxp laying around 😊
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @retirepujols Good call. 
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    @retirepujols that was really good advice. I didn’t level him since I wasn’t really excited to do it. Thanks!
  • Options
    @CanadaCubs this may be a good day to try and cycle Hof with your alt team 😂
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Damn you and your saving sensibility, @retirepujols
  • Options
    zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Getting old lol
  • Options
    @zsmiller23 I agree. I'm going to put up some club points later, just so I don't throw those guys under the bus, but after tonight I think I'm done.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    that disagree  was me @retirepujols
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy