WOH Monday 8 - 5 - 2019

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
It time!!! expectations from this WOH Event.
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
Prev13

Comments

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Hopes? High.

Expectations? Low.
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I think we see a bump today, actually. I feel like the last week or 2 we were being handed 350 players like candy.

I'm probably wrong tho. Prolly a 340 max 2B.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I'm expecting a bump as well, but it will probably be a repeat of yandy Diaz or matt chapman
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Hopefully it doesn't match this level of disappointment
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I expect a keeper/ML boost and potm boxes to drop today. I also expect a 410+ HoF reward. A 360 bxp max? Ugh. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Unless it’s a max increase just want a player with good skills at any position. Will use the cycling exp to cap Peraza and have a capped lineup outside of a D6 Prime Contreras (other 8 starters and 3 subs 350 D10 players).
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     2x LHP plz!
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Today is my first run at WOH at Diamond. My focus is going to be on Classic at cycling 10X to bring the WOH player from Diamond 1 to 10 to save on XP.

I have two 350 max players at Diamond 5, one with double WOH and another with double RHP.  I can afford to take one more to Diamond 5 or so, after that I have a bunch of 350 maxes at P10.  

Should I be able to handle Diamond classic with this?  I have 28K gold, so I plan to 80 gold boost whenever needed and am willing to double or triple up on my top guys using gold on Level 5 as needed.  
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @redlegs2018u I just capped peraza last night using discount club to p10
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    A bump in overalls would be nice, but as @DFBB pointed out this weekend, usually a bump in max overalls comes with higher speeds and less valuable skills. The Max 350 players lately have had lower speeds (higher hit and power) and great stackable skills. People will chase these higher Max overalls even if their hit and power are only equal to the 350 Max players that have been released over the past couple of weeks. Just my opinion. What do you guys and gals think?
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I agree, but think it’s a reach to believe any girls are reading this thread..,
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I think its a one skill catcher, good for bonus games only.
    Max 330

Oh hang on that was April
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    edited August 2019

I honestly hope it is a catcher. Last spot I need to fill.

Need more Living Legends!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I don't think we have any particular reason to think it'll be any level of player or any particular position. I'm at the point where I've got a bunch of 350 guys who could fill in as my 6th R/L batter in woh. Just going off recent trends, it would seem it'll be another one like that (trends also suggest his last name will be "Diaz," but I think that's a false correlation). 

I'm in the unenviable position of having missed out on the run of 1Bs from a while back. Since it seems Santana crushes it at higher levels, I'm ok keeping him on, but it's really because I haven't gotten a better option. 
    I am in the same boat as you @Cooz19 on the 1b  I am hoping for an upgrade in that position 
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I expect pure disappointment 
    edited August 2019

350 over 300 hit at p10
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Are they serious? This is getting old.
    and prime 3b
    at least its a marlin...now I can waste pennant boost on someone from a team i've never had all year....lets hope there is a prime baltimore player to make the day a total toilet flush.

Yeah, this is what I thought. Ramirez is JAG (Just a Guy). Yet another guy to compete for my top-of-woh batting order. 
    Also, is 700 gold for a box featuring players from a series that like 500 people are going to watch a fair price? 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Wow this is awful and making the game so boring 
    Im starting to get tired of NOT playing this game...seriously.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I already have 400 max HR Derby Vlad at 3B and no need for yet another right-handed hitter. Not sure what I will do today as I also have zero need for blue xp. I literally need nothing that is offered to us today. Oh well, guess that is the way it goes sometimes...
    Im starting to get tired of NOT playing this game...seriously.

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    No keeper boost either... Sad sad day 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I guess I get the day off I have Vlad and arenado as 3b options. I’m stunned were still sitting at 400 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Dang, this is getting absurd...I’d prefer an option to play slugfest instead at this point..woh has just gotten stale..
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They have Wilson Ramos as an OF who has played exactly 0 games in his career anywhere but behind the plate. I spent a shit ton of cash & xp to level him up and then was trying to figure out why I could not replace my 340 max Wolters with him.

Nevermind Puig and Gennett being in the Reds box and the incorrect blowout skill on Mahle this weekend, this one just pissed me off the most by far. What are they doing????