This is VIP!!

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
So, in order to gain VIP status you have to be “active” in the in’s and outs of the game.  But yet someone who doesn’t know fan rewards comes out at 12 cst is VIP. That kills me and it should to those that are extremely active in game and on forums.  

Rant over
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• shewantsmeshewantsme Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Yeah I play everyday buy gold and would love to get VIP, that's why I signed up on forums seems to be another way to help recieve VIP status
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Glu values money over knowledge. 
  • 1dymentedfkr391dymentedfkr39 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    im trying to find out how to get vip status Boone seems to have an exact answer lol
  • pettry2012pettry2012 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    One VIP told me all it too for him to get VIP was buy two  $30 special edition players they sale sometimes, but that doesn’t seem true at all
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    It's all about spending $818 guys.  That is the way 99% of VIP's obtain the status.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    That's what we're resorting to here? The size of a VIP's d1ck can't be very big unless s/he knows when fan rewards start? Wow. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts

~UNAGI~
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL......is this thread for real?!?!?   There is no VIP certification exam or anything else that would rate their knowledge higher or better than anyone else’s.  Plus, that guy talks non stop trash and was probably fishing for reactions.  Irregardless, don’t hate bruh.  Just open your wallet and the dubious privilege of the VIP Scarlett Letter letting everyone know just how far glu has turned you out will be all yours!
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    VIP is 99% about spending.  That's just business.  

The thing that annoys me the most about the original screenshot is that there's a good chance that a guy who spent $800+ dollars in the game may not have realized that the ballpark investment is a better value than anything else he's spent in the game.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think he was just asking why fan rewards don't start when the event starts because that would make him more inclined to start buying boxes. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    He still buying.  Still gonna keep buying 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Hmmmmm
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I don’t think u get vip by being active on the forums. It’s 100% you meet a level of spending over a certain period of time and boom, week later, your vip.
    i spent $500 on 2016 and didn’t get it or maybe they didn’t have it tho. About the same little more spent in 2017. So I stopped spending in 2018 and this season and my team is still killer good, nearly 100k in gold. I feel I’ve learned to log in for rewards and what events to play and how to maximize the freebies to be fine. My lineup is all 350 above and prime so I’m doing something right without spending since it never got me vip when I was told it should. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @Superapids135 the threshold is $818. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Thanks for that. I didn’t know. Years ago it was $500 or so I thought. Regardless I don’t spend so I’m not eligible in recent years. Made a conscious decision to Put all money spent on games / apps on my iPhone into watches instead and have to say I’m super happy I did And enjoy my collection more
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
     VIP is 100% money. I became vip after spending 818 last year and was not active any forum and do not have any kind of social media/tweeter. Or at least it was 100% money for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @mythicaldragon, same for me.  I have since become active here, but I got mine last year with no Facebook likes, no tweets, and no forum usage.
  • thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    It isn’t all about the money though.  I have spent all that, at level 10 all star as well, play all the time and still no VIP.   Glu said that “the developers” chose who gets it.  I can’t get a straight answer as to why I don’t have it yet.  So frustrating when you play by their rules but can’t get it while others cheat and they give it to them....
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @thorshammers34 would you mind sharing your teams featured players page?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    i spend but not heavy