Is the fan rewards gone?

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
just bought a ton of gold and was about to spend it because it looked like it was ending soon, now I don’t see it? What is going on don’t want to spend until it’s there and don’t want to miss it ( wife isn’t going to be happy when she sees the charges $

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Somebody got trigger-happy.  That will be for tomorrow.  It is gone, but will probably pop back up at 1pm eastern tomorrow.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Gone for now but I’m sure that it will return soon-maybe tomorrow 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got Anderson from the 2 hall of fame boxes and Syndergaard from the potw boxes. Yes I got in before it went boom. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Nice. I got the 1500 lxp on both. It’s not like we could level up a legend very far yet so I’m not disappointed 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Mine is still there 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Just don't close the app...
    That’s crazy. I see that you’ve spent a little gold already. Also pujols played an inning at 3rd base tonight
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    What if @retirepujols closes the app, then when fan rewards comes back, his progress is deleted and he gets 2 more legend boxes for spending 2500 gold 
    I don't like this 😂 why is nobody else in this same situation? Please step forward so I'm not alone 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I saw it, but had to put the phone down to let the dog back in.  When I picked it back up, the app restarted...
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I bought up to the PXP. Not interested in that box. Bad odds and primes with bad skills. 
    I’m happy I want my progress tho

@Base15 I got a legend and a prime from the Hof box, and Syndergaard from the potw box. It felt rigged to give guys away 😭
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    So I didn’t get to look. What did the fan rewards look like on tiers. There looked like there was someone nice at 5k mark ( hence I bought 5k gold for it ) can’t wait until tomm 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Kyle Seager 3b 390 prime with dbl late innings at 5k reward mark. I think...

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Maaaaan I can’t believe fan rewards are still 50k for a prime player... I know.. it’s a 420 prime but still 😳
    I Miss the 30k fan reward days 🥺
    50k is to much even for a legend imo 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Ok sweet. Seager will be huge upgrade at 3b when I can finally level him. Vlad jr potw will work until then . Prime at 1b ( votto ) 2b ( Chavis ) and now seager. 

@retirepujols maybe they will reset your progress and you can do it all over again :D

I actually wouldn't mind getting my gold back 😂😂
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @retirepujols nope. you will keep rewards from last night.  you lost the gold but your fan rewards tiers will be reset
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    edited August 2019
    That actually works in my favor, I'm now much closer to the 2500 rewards again if I don't get credit for last night
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @retirepujols my fan rewards reset from last night... wahoo
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn pulled voglebach and he disappeared after locking him..
    Mine reset and I pulled 15k pxp