They just boosted keepers and ML

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
About time !

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    My keeper Schmidt is a max 409
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Dang.... my Mickey and will Clark are now 413. I may dust them off and use them again 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So, based on the current progression, our ML’s will eventually be maxed at 550? (That’s cool)  But still only one skill? (not cool. Ha). 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Yup. Same with my ML. Keeper Kershaw is max 386 so need to level him up. I will be gold for a long time so seems worth the investment unless skies open with PxP. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    6% is HUGE! damn!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It is huge... we were all asking for a “bump” but damn I feel like we just took a giant leap! Which brings on lots of anxiety for me to keep up 😳

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Hmmm I have beast Hosmer at G10, would be 401 if I capped him but around 1.3M exp with field pass to cap him, even for me that’s a lot to come up with (currently at around 520k after a big Monday).
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not sure what Glu will do, but keepers are just too good now. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I guess power creep will begin soon, things hadn’t been moving for quite some time but we’ll start to see some movement now I’d suspect.  Will be interesting to see where they take rewards as obviously lxp will be scarce to start but pxp should open up a bit soon.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    My house has 16 stairs. There is a reason it has 16. I feel like this game just decided to step up 3 steps instead of the 1 we have been asking for during the last month 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    ML slugging though....no change. This is dumb.
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    My personal opinion is they aren’t to high, based on the amount of resources they take to level the should match the primes anyway. If the box’s leaked last night are any indication the keepers will fall back in line about 12:01 today. I appreciate the bump but this one only makes up for the last one being small.  But I’m biased I leveled all 3 and am working on my legend
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I don't think they are too high. We're about to see 420 primes, which are immediately better, and legends are still a drastic improvement over them. 450 vs 413. I feel as if they're about right.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Legends will be useless for the next 2 months. Remember Jim Edmounds last year? Guys were spending 200k gold and not even capping them at g10. However, this only means that pxp should become easier to obtain, personally,  I wont no part of the legend hunt. Last year I learned the hard way chasing ATGs and wont do that crap again. Ill stick with primes which are hard enough to cap  above gold level.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @dkarski87 20% chance at 12k pxp in PoTM box so hoping that extends to other boxes (6kpxp for 700g boxes etc).
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea man me too. I still need to pull all 40 mega pxp boxes today regardless. Need pxp for the weekend  incase I  get lucky with a prime. 470k ish for  d10 with   50% discount. So its  doable.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    That 413 keeper vs that 450 legend, well the legend stays at 450 forever, the keeper gets stronger and lxp is going to be pretty rare like pxp was for a while.  Not sure which way I’ll go, it didn’t seem there were any bxp players in the leaked box.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @redlegs2018u there was 000 max ovr "XBASEBALLX PLAYERNAME (X)." With such a low rating, I would hope he's a bxp player, but it was all primes and two legends
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @retirepujols the player had a “rookie” banner on this logo though 🧐
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Last year I got 3 ATGs all from free boxes. Don’t remember how but it was a variety of glu gifts and rewards. Not necessary to spend but I did have to Wait didn’t get them until later ...