POTM?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @SandlotGuru I'm most likely going to take either Goldschmidt or Yuli to d-10 if I grab one of them

Edit: I've slowly joined @JEDDDOGGY in showing players of the month the love they deserve
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Hm, I was hoping to see new potm today 🤔 potm woh reward tomorrow? Thursday would be a great day to release them and have bonuses 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    They are always bonus players for royale, I really hope they drop today as I am waiting for them to go gold. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    They were announced by MLB on Saturday. A very unexciting group for the most part. Hope they give us a whole month of use. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    ill wait the extra day and get fan rewards
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @COWPILEY They're always boosted at least 30 days. There was a bug that caused them to lose their boost a few days early last year, but it was fixed within the hour.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I am with @JEDDDOGGY, on this one.  They are great, especially for higher-level (i.e. diamond) teams, since bxp is much easier to come by.  And with the max bxp players still at 350 right now, their floor is still useful for a lot of teams.
  • thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Potm usually lower once the new one is out, i wish they would just roll them if they get it back to back months like the POW do if the same player gets it again.   But then again that is how they get you to spend gold...
    Now I really hope these drop tonight so I can put the gold towards these fan rewards :smiley:
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I am a fan of potm  Blackmon did nice work for me this month
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    DJ had a pretty good month too:
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Box is out, other than the high overalls I’m a bit meh, double risp on Alvarez not ideal other than a luxury mid round bat ala Wolters.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Yuli is 370 at the end of his boost gah dang it man wow 
    edited August 2019

I couldn't help myself, I preferred his skills to yulis 😁
    @retirepujols i have impulse issues 
    @Haraycaray I do too 😂 I took legend Baines to s9 against my better judgement out of pure confusion. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️ Yuli should be a nice pick up for the month 👍🏻
    @retirepujols just wish the skills would have been better but with that line and a 458 hit...with a live boost it’ll still be nice and the runner on will be active classic monday’s so why not 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I bought a POTM against my better judgment.  I pulled the blue xp.  As i say every month, that's the worst feeling in the game, along with pulling blue xp from the POTW box.  So much gold for basically nothing. 

I had an 80% chance of getting much needed prime xp or a player.  Leave it to me to find a way to get nothing out of that situation. 

@Metsicans I got the blue xp from the fan reward potw box last night. I know the feeling.  At least mine was kinda free
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    They also reduced the chances of getting a POTM. 
    Because they up’ed the PXP  chances since lxp is coming 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited August 2019
    POTM has always been 40% while POTW is 50%

EDIT: Got Goldschmidt and Strasburg on first 2 pulls. Will wait for those fan rewards before trying any more.

Could really use Alvarez. ML has been my best lefty bat all year. 
    Cole or Strasburg is getting leveled to D10 to win my season playoffs. LOL.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    June POTM are grayed out now, but stats are still boosted, as of 30 minutes ago. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    @JEDDDOGGY I kind of hate you right now lol. I had planned to buy 6 hoping for a hitter and got nothing.

So out of frustration I bought more, finally got Goldschimdt on 10th and 11th boxes, then Strasburg on box 12. I basically wanted all 3 of the others hitters more. I love the idea of these POTM boxes but my luck has been crap with them.
    Hey Glu, you can now officially go ahead and shove diamond season difficulty level up your ***

3/3 on POTM (Strasburg, Hiura, Alvarez) ! This buys me a month to decide on how to spend PxP and saving up to level keeper Kershaw. :-). 0/3 on fan rewards though. Still a good day.