Who’s in this game?

WereN45TYWereN45TY Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Is there a way to see the games’ roster? Who is in this game? There’s a bunch of people I want to lookup.. help

Comments

• JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    You can only see the roster when the game is in progress. If you have field pass and use it you’ll only see after the game is over. If you play the game you can see the roster after the opponent has had their first at bat. Just click on the status tab between innings to see and keep up with who’s doing what. 
  • WereN45TYWereN45TY Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Idk if you’re familiar with madden ultimate team. But they have a website that shows every single card/person in the game. That’s what I’m trying to see here. Is Matt Thais in the game? Or Justin upton? Tyler Skaggs? (Clearly I’m an angels fan)
  • thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Some of those guys will be in the game but there may be like 3 different versions...  they may be in but a 2 star version and you may like them but no one plays with guys rated that low!  Hope that helps!
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    There are members of this forum who keep up with every available player added to the game. I have seen the spreadsheets but I don't have a recent version. If someone could provide a link that would be great.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH