Genius of the year award..

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Dear everyone: please take this opportunity to laugh at me. I'm so smart, that I brought Syndergaard to diamond before I realized he's a player of the WEEK, and not a player of the MONTH. I will excuse myself out of here. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Does this fall under category 2 from my post about you yesterday?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Hardly, but technically yes. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    hopefully he will be POTW again later in the season and you could get a re-boost
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Ha-ha jokes on you same stats at s10 thoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • greenleopardgreenleopard Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Hm.
    Is that you @BlackFang4? Update- CS gave me all of the resources back this morning (after using Syndergaard all day for points). They've hooked me up twice in the past 3 days, these guys are moving up in my book 😂
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    LMAO.. So the "accidental" level of Syndergaard to get bonus points worked in your favor since they gave you everything back?  did they reset Syndergaard or is he still leveled
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    Yeah, it worked out lol. He's back down to b4 😁 I would have preferred to use the bxp on someone else yesterday, but its all good. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    We have @greenleopard now.....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    About once every other week I get mid bronze - mid silver before I realize I either forgot to go to the discount club or worse when I thought I was in the discount club but was in another club altogether.   
  • tacobravestacobraves Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Damn!!!