ViP

Comments

• trilayertrilayer 17 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Good find. I just updated and now gone. I didn’t even check earlier I assumed it updated last noght
    Team Trilayer
  • mattycampmattycamp 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    mattycamp said:
    Same. I read somewhere else -- maybe a post by @retirepujols ? -- that the spending had to occur in a short window of time to qualify. Maybe that's the issue?
    No, no. That was someone else joking around. I have no idea, but I would assume you can make it throughout the year. 
    Oh! Good to know that was a joke. My bad. :)
    Oh no. I just made a purchase and now it’s back. 
    Team Trilayer
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,461 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    trilayer said:
    Oh no. I just made a purchase and now it’s back. 
    It's probably imminent, Yesterday morning I needed some gold so I tossed $20 in and then at lunch I saw something about, the signed posters for VIP's like you in my news field then it was on.
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

• mattycampmattycamp 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Got my VIP status this morning after hitting the spending threshold on Sunday or Monday.
    Same here!!!
    Team Trilayer
    Told ya!  Welcome to the club Fellas now signup for the newsletter!

• catvsdogcatvsdog 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Getting close to vip myself so look for more random useless posts from me...lol
  • thorshammers34thorshammers34 10 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I wonder what I am missing.  I hit the level 10 on Sunday and still nothing...  looks like I missed out on a huge vip gift I could have used too.   Any advice?
    Well thor....do you have the red arrow?
    you are relatively new to the forums so as per always keep reading use the search box above...I have found that once you hit level 10 throw another $20 at the issue and boom it unlocks, sending a polite note to cs about collecting your level 10 awards doesnt hurt.

• adawg911adawg911 20 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hey guys I am wondering how I can achieve VIP status, I have been a loyal customer for the last 3 versions of this game and still am not VIP, I have recruited at least 5 players to the game that are now VIP, I joined the forums and play the guy all the time. Any help would be appreciated! Tap on!
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal 981 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @adawg911 you have to pm @matt_sackett.  He will then review your activity and make a judgement on that within 32 hours.  If he selects you to based on "activity" he will then give you a code to pm @retirepujols.  He will then send you a message with a name to PM and then you have to give that to GLU for verification.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • adawg911adawg911 20 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hey man thanks a lot for the response, I sent him a message it is now in his hands, thanks again
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 3,106 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Just me in my world of enemies.
    Nothing better than a good friday prank....i put @bayoubengal global as "the girl to pm"

• KidKushKidKush 31 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hook me up with a VIP badge 
  • catvsdogcatvsdog 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Just hit my 818 waiting now...no arrow yet
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Pm @dkarski87 for instructions to commence VIP induction process. If he doesn’t respond within 2 hours, just try again. He’s been super helpful with this for so many players in your position. 
    you do realize once a vip always a vip...you have to get the "tattoo" to get into the lounge

you do realize once a vip always a vip...you have to get the "tattoo" to get into the lounge

hahahahaha because you post doubled @matt_sackett, @CanadaCubs agreed to both
    It was a highly agreeable statement 
  • Base15Base15 New Member 403 PostsRegistered Users
    I’m sure this has been covered, but there are so many threads.  I apologize in advance.

Does many spent toward VIP carry over year to year (could I spend 400 is TSB19 and 500 in TSB20 for example)?  Also must you become VIP each year or do you get to keep that once it’s earned?
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster 355 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Base15 VIP carried over from last season. 
    @Base15, amount spent does not carry over from year to year. It resets. 
    Thank for the info and for not berating me for asking. 😁
    So you have to work towards VIP again?? 
    I interpreted it this way: if I don’t spend enough to become VIP this year, I’d have to start over next year. If I become VIP this year, I get to keep that status next year. 
    @Base15, exactly...but it would be an assumption to say that VIP transfers to next season. We don’t actually know that
  • Tdub71Tdub71 1,128 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited August 2019
    Mine transferred over from last year, and I know a few others that did, too.

Edit: VIP status that is.  Not money spent.  That definitely resets from year to year.
This discussion has been closed.