Don't care about CVC? Need a club for Tues/Thurs??

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I play with my club on Mondays and Weds. On Tues and Thurs, I usually float around. I know there are guys who have trouble getting gold. I plan on doing Hof for the foreseeable future so I should always have a big bonus player for Tuesday and since I'm diamond, it doesn't take much to score points on Thursdays. 
If there is enough interest, I'm thinking of helping guys who would otherwise not get decent rewards on Tues and Thursdays. My plan is to hop out during CVC and put up points in between for the club. Whether this is a one time thing or a weekly thing will be determined as things move along. If you're interested or simply want to contribute, please post here or pm me. If you have the line app, you can reach me there as well. My username is Nro79.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    You are really trying to get that moderator gig. 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Just a joke btw. That’s a really nice offer. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well the statue is now Platinum once he pays....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    club by myself but i do have this person @retirepujols that come and eats all my food and drinks my alcohol.  He does leave money sometimes 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @DFBB, I tried to PM you in game and said user not found. Is this cause you blocked me? 😢 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I used to get a ton of spam and would just go down the list and block. Its very possible that you were accidentally blocked. That said, I don't know your username.
    It’s the same. I though you may have blocked me because you couldn’t beat me in bonus games. 😂 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @bayoubengal I've never once eaten your food!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @navyjack77 I just found you so apparently, I didn't block you. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Notice how @retirepujols denied eating the food, but not to drinking the drinks 🤔
    edited August 2019
    Since @CanadaCubs wants to agree, he should invite me into his club to eat his food.

Edit: dang, I even earned a disagree 😂 fine, I'll stop jumping in your guys' clubs 🙄 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @DFBB maybe I blocked you awhile ago because I couldn’t beat you in bonus games. 😂 
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Anyone wants to jump in and try for a .3 discount just message me 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @retirepujols and @dkarski87 just come in and try to force their balls on me 😕. 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well...at least now we know his balls have dropped.............
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

edited August 2019
    Oh boy. I was in five different forum members' clubs yesterday, I shall halt those moves immediately.