All Star Level 10 Rewards

2Next

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Could you imagine spending that much money, because hey, WOH will take like 5 minutes to cycle if you only have to play round 10 on each level... and then finding out it's only level 1 after you spend the $12,500 to get there?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Could you imagine spending that much money, because hey, WOH will take like 5 minutes to cycle if you only have to play round 10 on each level... and then finding out it's only level 1 after you spend the $12,500 to get there?
    If you spend $12,500 on this game you are either

1.  Single and filthy rich
    2. About to be single and very poor 
    @Bigpredfan haha! So true... the guy that told me this said he spent $35,000 last season in 18 version. I didn't pry and ask him a bunch of questions such as occupation or marital status lol.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If they have the money to spend more power to them. It would piss me off greatly though if I get there and find out the skip feature is for level 1 only which is a slap in the face. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited May 2019
    If you spend $35,000 on this then Glu may as well just let you use hacks too.*

*probably true imo
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I’m glad this thread was findable.  I’m new to VIP, and starting salivating over the woh skips.  Since both my kidneys are intact, I was getting ready to do something crazy!
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I mean, let’s be real...If you’ve spent $12,500 on the game midway through the season you’re not going to need any skips for WOH anyways lol your team should be straight ridiculous, I’m divorced and remortgaged my house crazy good!
  • FlushingJetsFlushingJets Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Was hoping to see some gold on level 10 rewards 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Was hoping to see some gold on level 10 rewards 
    Me too FJ, in fact, I was hoping to see the VIP status as well, but despite hitting level 10 in All-Stars, I did not receive a VIP invite.  I’m stuck in the same situation as the OP on this thread and submitting a ticket to CS only resulted in the standard response about how to qualify for VIP.  Oh well, hopefully one day I’ll get to “tap with the big guns”.  In the meantime, I did enjoy pulling a Prime Chavis last night, along my quest for VIP.  That should help me over the weekend and beyond :smile:
  • gbakergbaker Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can anyone confirm that finishing level 10 of All-Star progression will make you a VIP?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @gbaker it's not a guarantee, but if it doesn't put you in the VIP boat it puts you in a boat next to the VIP boat and the rope to climb up starts getting closer. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • gbakergbaker Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've spent about $300 so far. Just don't know if getting VIP is worth spending much more. I would love the gifts every month though
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @gbaker that's all up to you. I wouldn't recommend spending specifically for VIP, but that's just my opinion. If you're going to spend throughout then hopefully you'll get the VIP moniker organically. Spending just to get to VIP isn't "worth it" to me, but if it is to you then I hope you get it!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Boomdawg82ndBoomdawg82nd Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    The problem with VIP is that isn't just about how much you spend. Apparently, there are other factors. It would be nice to get any information on this from someone who knows. 
  • kalrawkkalrawk Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    wow... i am on level 10 for a bit and sent a ticket about it... i guess that i didnt get VIP like Houmy did... you are blessed to get the vip and all... thanks for sharing the photos because i was curious.
  • TOUGHIRISH2019TOUGHIRISH2019 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I reached level 10 as well and sent in a ticket asking to be placed on vip, my long response from them made me feel like i have to spend more and more and be active everywhere smh. kinda makes you wanna stop when no rewards for all the play and money spent.

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Jesus - thread from a month ago 🤦‍♂️About you guessed it VIP.  At least not a new thread 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Im still wondering why the hard on just to get VIP
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Hey @bayoubengal, since you brought it up, I'll advance to All-Star level II if I play and beat this tournament. Will I get VIP after that, or could I do it beforehand? 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    the thing about this post....It makes me long for the days when the quote feature worked.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

the thing about this post....It makes me long for the days when the quote feature worked.

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @Cooz19 the only way to get VIP before making it to level 9.86794 is to message @dkarski87 using this code EDIWNEPO.  He will then evaluate your “account”
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    this posting 2 times crap is pissing me off.

• DinosdudesDinosdudes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Where is the guideline that shows how to get Level 10 and beyond rewards? And where is the guidelines that says here is how you earn VIP? Let alone here is how you can earn EVO. This all shouldn’t be such a mystery! If I didn’t sink real money into the game I wouldn’t care, but I am sinking REAL money into it. Sheesh! For the love of Pete! 🤓