No more BXP players?

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
From the looks of yesterday’s and this weekend’s boxes, Glu could be doing away with BXP players. It may just be temporary, but it’s possible that BXP will only able to be used on POTW, POTM, and Keepers now. I hope I’m wrong about this.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    It would be easier to pump skills up on rentals as well, I suppose. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yeah. Skills too I guess. This just frustrates me so much. Anyone in Diamond that doesn’t spend a lot is going to be screwed going forward if this continues this way.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @retirepujols with no more BXP players, where will you get the BXP to pump those skills up?  For those who don’t have huge amounts stashed, they are in trouble if classic Monday doesn’t have a BXP player 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Trading bxp players in? Woh warm up? I don't know? Lol. There's still millions of late round picks to be had 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Do you think that all-star could have a prime reward and classic will continue to be bxp players
    @Linco32 that’s exactly what I’m hoping for, with a Legend for HOF 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Really picked the wrong day (yesterday) to move to gold... :o
    @Bigpredfan if it’s not I think I may have to make a new account
    Don’t worry @Cooz19

Well, I can’t think of any reason not to worry so maybe you should 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Yeah, @Bigpredfan I was joking...before...now I'm starting to dig into it deeper to be sure...
    Is this our last hope?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I don't think there is a more perfect picture/meme for this than that one. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • pettry2012pettry2012 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

edited August 2019
    @pettry2012, still trash. That is nothing more than a cop-out box. I mean yeah, the pxp and lxp is higher, but still a cop-out, none the less. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @Ebiggz I think it made it worst because its either lets hurry up and put this together (which why its crappy) or they had it on the back burner for possible fallout and they planned on a crappy box
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    @bayoubengal yeah, I don't think Glu understand that the vast majority of their serious players (F2p or VIP) are adults. We're not some kids you can throw a "shiny" ball at to distract us from your horrible screw up. Lol
    ~UNAGI~
  • titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Fast forward to December 2019. Bxp player max overall is still 350. If you don’t get a player out of the box you get 100 pxp or 30 lxp
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I think @Justbowhunt has insider information that he did not want to share with us with his early thread this morning. Or he pissed some people off with it and made Glu change the pxp, lxp down to lower quantities..

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5453406/glu-it-s-impossible#latest

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    Things that make ya go hmmmm??
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I made the mistake of trading in a bunch of inactive 340-350 bxp so xp so I could get goodrum’s SKills upgrades while I had the discount of .3. I traded in like 5 guys and kinda wish I hadn’t but I’m sure we’ll be seeing 370 bxp pretty shortly given the POtM increases
  • pettry2012pettry2012 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @Ebiggz agree 100 percent