Would you Rather..

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Do you think We The People would rather the box have higher XP values like previous weeks for PXP and LGXP(3500ish) in the boxes with no blue XP players or keep the current values of PXP/LGXP in the box but bring back BXP players? 

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That’s actually a tough question to answer? 
  • BillBrasky87BillBrasky87 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Doesn't make any difference to me, I can't afford to play this game anymore anyhow!
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Personally I would rather the bxp but that's because I don't spend for the pxp or lxp players.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    The first one for me but all teams are different so I could see it the other way.  I thought we wouldnt see any bxp guys this weekend but I actually expected pxp to increase as a result.   So obviously im dissappointed to say the least
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    If the Pxp values stayed the same or higher I would feel ok too.  All I was saying was I would feel better with bxp players since I am f2p
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @bayoubengal, I'm vip and only gold level and still want bxp players, lol. F2p or VIP, bxp is the cheapest way to have a good team at plat and diamond. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Definitely higher amounts of pxp. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • johntryhard195mjohntryhard195m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'd love to see more pxp for sure
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Regressing from 3800 pxp for a box purchase to 700 or whatever it is...that's rough on the old pxp supply.  I'm gold and have no use for blue xp players anymore, though.  I understand why Diamond folks would feel differently. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    More pxp! Absolutely ridiculous 700 pxp 🤨 there was more pxp available before legends.Unbelievable. Seriously questioning why I’m still playing this game. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If anything Glu could have kept PXP the same, I could understand 1k LGXP it just came out that would make more sense to me @mythicaldragon @Metsicans
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Without actually knowing the answer I was wondering how many boxes at 300 lxp I would have to open to get to d10. 3000k maybe? That’s a lot of boxes 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    There has to be a new source of pxp just around the corner.....I’m guessing it will be in WOH and cyclers will cap the primes the picked up this weekend after 15 cycles.