Options

Autoplay !!!

Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
I have a 75k gold/platinum team with all 5 star+ players. I have won 95% of all matches 30% manually 65% autoplay. However when it comes to CVC events my manual/autoplay at best generates less than 100k while opponents with lesser team strength generates 1 million+ scores, 10 out of 10 times.  I have spent Gold for power and multipliers yet get very poor returns. What's the deal? Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Could be a number of things. They might have cvc subscription, they might have there lineup skill wise tailored for cvc blow out/vs etc, they might have more cvc bonus players than you. And then..... there is always the possibility that ur team just doesn’t do as well as some teams in cvc. Sometimes the best team doesn’t do as well as lesser team. It’s quite a mystery no one can explain why some teams do better than others with comparable line ups. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    CVC is a strange beast. Just last night, I autoplayed a 167k round with both video boosts. The very next round,I decided not to use a single boost, and finished with 2.5 mil (1.5 from autoplay). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Tip to developers, maybe you can make the search club feature a bit more advanced. You could add criteria to narrow down what kind of club, players would like to join such as average team strength and club level. This would give an exact fit to anybody looking to move clubs.