2 HOF boxes all XP
FU Glu I give up
Prev13

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Sitting on 180k Prime xp 
    wtf do I do with that?
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I'm sitting at like 276 notice there is no K there, that's when trading or another gifting way to give resources.  Just my 2 cents
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019

Save it, there's going to be plenty of opportunities to blow it. 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    3 POM boxes all XP
    3 POW boxes all XP
    2 HOF boxes all XP
    FU Glu I give up

All those boxes in fan rewards you didn't Kyle Seager? or was that what was left after you maxed him out?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Hi sunshine!  Have a lovely weekend!  💕 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    To be fair, while that might feel like a lot of boxes, you were jumping around and that really isn’t opening that much at all.  If I hit in anything with just two cracks at HOF I’d have felt blessed.  As it was, I opened around 20-25 and got 5 players which is still beating the odds at an average rate below one out of five.

It might make make you feel better to cry about it but really do the math then sit with the results a moment before you start blowing whistles.    

Ended up with around 10 HOF boxes and did pull Baines 

At 40%-50% for POW and POM boxes I do expect to hit something after 3 boxes each as that is the “math”

As for this weekends boxes I am 0 for 18 so far. 
    At 9-16% odds on players I should have 1-3 players based on the “math”

What really sucks is that I’ve only pulled BXP out of these 18 boxes, no prime or legend XP? 

Makes sense though based on Glu “math” which of course makes no sense. 
  • fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Bought 12 boxes not one single player......got a ton of lxp but no legendary player the odds are horrible not even worth it 
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It's not based on math. Its based on luck.
    Put 20 balls in a bucket 18 white and 2 red, and give everyone 2 random picks, majority people will get only white balls, and some will get 1 white, 1 red, and believe it or not some people will get both red balls!!! Its all just luck! I have my lucky days and I have my non lucky days 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    On Royale Day I bought one POTM box and got a player.  
    Decided to buy 3 more yesterday and all xp.   It happens, there’s no rhyme or reason.  You just move forward 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The pity timer should really help with these type of issues. Unfortunately, there's been heavy traffic so the arrival time has been adjusted to 'soon.'
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited August 2019

Out of 8 boxes including the 3 for fan rewards 🤷‍♂️
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @bayoubengal Nice!  My 8 boxes got me one Rosario and 7 boxes of lxp.  I'd use him, but I already have prime Bogaerts with double late inning skills.
    Just no.  
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I know people don’t like RPs, but that Andrew Miller is very nice. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    From ten (cvc) boxes I've pulled five primes, but all of them were the 390 primes. Kind of unhappy, as they aren't good enough for me to level. If there's a ton of pxp available in the coming days, I'll have the pxp, but 390 maxes aren't worth 200k pxp when I'm in platinum.
    Lol and of course out of my 8 CVC boxes I got all BXP 
    WTF
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Odds, luck, whatever it is, I know I'm extremely likely to get a 390 prime 2B/3B if I open a box. It's like moths to a damn flame now. I fully expect to get another Whit MerryDouche when I pick the middle card in epic moments tomorrow. 
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Epic moments? 
    This thing, @BOXHOUND. Maybe it's not quite box (or hound) enough. 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Glu and I have very different definitions of the word epic. 
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I've spent 30k+ gold since Thursday and still haven't gotten a legend. Odds are insanely tough. Thought I'd have gotten one by now. Plenty of legend do but nothing to spend it on. Ha
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    As many have said before, it all comes in waves. I've seen the worst of the worst 1/49 on all-star weekend boxes last month to my best 5/8 yesterday on Giants/A's. I bought the 5 boxes to get to the 2500 fan rewards and hit.
    Box 1 - XP
    Box 2 - Prime Posey
    Box 3 - Legend Vida Blue
    Box 4 - XP
    Box 5 - Chad Pinder
    Fan Rewards
    Box 1 - POTW Aquino
    Box 2 - XP
    Box 3 - Legend Will Clark
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @Scioscia_Fan, that is an awesome haul for just 2500 gold.  Congrats.  My low point was the Beast Box early in the year, 2/55, I think.  
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited August 2019
    and it continues.. freaking nuts
    CVC rewards
    11:00am
    Box 1 - XP
    Box 2 - XP
    2:00pm
    Box 1 - Chris Bassitt
    Box 2 - Legend Reggie Jackson
    I just pulled Olsen out of my 1 cvc box.... btw if you like bxp bassitt is dam good
    @Tdub71 I was the same with the monsters of may box.  0 of 25.  Best player I got from that box was regular 5 star Arenado.  Since the all-star break I've had better luck.  Yesterday was 3 for 3 from fan rewards.  Seems most people are getting Matt Chapman or Olsen though, so it doesn't really feel like I got a good player in them.
    Just no.  
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Getting a player is now better than getting PXP so... Yeah! I got Chapman. 
    Good for you, @Scioscia_Fan! I've had huge days like that. Definitely not yesterday or today, but glad you're gettin' paid over there. 

@FrankTheTank04 Olson is a troll reward. He's bxp with a bat. Chapman is a step up into tease territory. Not bad, but not really a long-term guy. Better than the 700 lxp/1200 bxp combo of suck that I got though. 

Got him again
    @Cooz19 Yeah Olsen is just being used for bonus points, then he'll go to inactives.  Only took him to s10(I'm gold) and surprisingly he's hitting the ball.  Chapman is decent, but my Colin Moran is still where it's at, even with the worthless bases empty skill... and I don't need to level up another prime righty.  Already have 3 of them.
    Just no.