Options

Not getting rewards rightfully earned

i have reached level 10 of the all star tickets and did not get my 2000 gold for finishing level 9 and glu says there is nothing they can do about it. I told them I would not spend another dime till fixed join me 

Comments

• Options
    TheNatural831TheNatural831 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thats disappointing.  You would think glu would take care of its paying customers and especially a VIP.  Sorry bud!
    @Glu, take another look at this & do what’s right. 
  • Options
    Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I also hit lvl 10 and received no rewards and no VIP status.

The response I received confirmed that I recently achieved lvl 10 All Stars and I was told “ Continue to play the game as you have, spend money and be assured I will hit more lvls of All Stars going forward “

The response baffles me.  In other words, you spent and played enough to get to lvl 10, but we don’t know when you will be rewarded for what you have rightfully earned, but keep doing what you have done.  How can I feel gratified by continuing to dump money, yet not receiving rewards that so many others have for the same amount of investment and time?
  • Options
    redsox198733redsox198733 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I thought it was funny after I responded I wasn’t gonna spend another dime they reply with we looked into it and you received your gold but. Dumb one minute they say they agree and there is nothing they can do the next minute they change their story
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Glu won’t do anything
    you can either complain and complain and eventually get the right person and they’ll maybe throw something your way but as someone whose played this game for awhile 
    get used to it, happens a lot. I did have them give me back a player I got from a trade in 2017 that I didn’t get so they may do the right thing but god knows it will take forever and not be worth the time investment. I sent hella emails for a prime B 8-10 mark texieriea lol years ago and that experience turned me off even tho they did make it right (only after I got a refund from Apple tho)