Box pulls

jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
I’ve got to the point where I get nervous opening my boxes. You grind so long on videos then buy a box oops 3.5 player   Buy another same player yikes! Today I got prime Harper first pull junk ever since scared to buy one with my last little gold. Thoughts anyone
Man can not live on gifts alone

Comments

• KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    There’s no special science to the boxes in my opinion. I’ve pulled 10 boxes on a weekend and received all 3.5 to 4.5 star players and I’m convinced it’s a scam. But then just this past week I went 3 for 3 on boxes one day including Prime Freeman so I think we all just want to hit the 15% chance immediately but reality says it should take you 5 boxes minimum to hit that.
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I opened a few more after this convo with the vip line. I didn’t pull either prime player. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    You ask them how many boxes you opened!
    Man can not live on gifts alone
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    jmtastic said:
    You ask them how many boxes you opened!
    I wanted to check the odds!  Lol 
  • metsbelievermetsbeliever Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Someone mentioned a 15% chance at a prime, this is not the case. The posted odds are out of 1000 not 100, so a prime would be 1.5% (or 1 in 66 chance) and a 5 star bonus player would be a 6% chance (about 1 in 16 chance). I am attaching a screenshot where it states chance are out of 1000 Below
  • Boomdawg82ndBoomdawg82nd Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I usually make a run on boxes when the odds are at least 10%. But, you have to keep in mind that on average that will be 10 boxes to get that one prime player for example. 
  • TaznJaz77TaznJaz77 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I use a solid method of hoping for the best and expect nothing! 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    TaznJaz77 said:
    I use a solid method of hoping for the best and expect nothing! 
    That seems to be the best strategy I have found, too.  "Tap and pray".
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I let the box shake either 4-6-8 times and pray. I know box shakes probably have nothing to do with the odds, but I've gotten my best players by letting them shake. Lol. Whatever helps you have faith! 
    ~UNAGI~
  • M00K1EM00K1E Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I get xp 99% of the time. Bought 2 player of the month boxes yesterday and got xp in both
    My plums are juicy
  • spladdywackspladdywack Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I like to wait and buy the boxes where the odds are a lot better or there is a player that I absolutely want or need for a weekend position on my team but ever since I pulled my first prime player from the empire returns box prime happ I have been getting more and more prime players I’m up to 7 now and it’s crazy cause it took me close to 3-4 months to get one now I got so many and not enough PxP
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I usually get XP, but either way it’s beneficial for me as I try to max my players as much as possible.
  • firekracker86firekracker86 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have never paid any attention to the shakes or formulas out there on these boxes. I just hit them as soon as they appear. Had what I consider great success to this point. 
  • ElTownBombersElTownBombers Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    No special formula Harper was also my first prime and then all of a sudden prime here n prime there got like 8 of em now just got to roll w the punches 
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    The last time they had a 12k fan reward (before they dropped it to 10k) I spent 12k on boxes and got ZERO players, just the fan reward guy. I was soooo pissed. Even more pissed as I saw they put the wrong stats on the POtM box around the same time and I felt like I was scammed or shorted but womp womp SOL. Had better luck since thankfuly