DJ Max 380

More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
Since I didn’t buy any of the London players, knowing it was super unlikely for them to reach the requirements.  I’m just curious if they made DJ a Prime 380 or Bxp 380?

Comments

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    prime 
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Thanks @ihuffglu, I was hoping that was the case...I would have felt sick if I missed out on a max 380 bxp!!!  😅
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I guess I’m the only one unhappy about the rules changing after the fact. I’d gladly spent the 5 bucks knowing that the requirements would be tossed out the window and that “close” would be acceptable. But calculating the odds and keeping my money, only to have GLU say, “hey, it was close so we’re bumping him anyway” does not sit well. Requirements are requirements. GLU, you just screwed over the ones that correctly calculated the odds and rewarded those that shouldn’t have earned it.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    You do make a good point @tshea510...however, for me (already having a Prime 370 Chavis), DJ wouldn’t have helped me much.  If it would have been Judge, I would have been right there with you.  Forgive my selfish, narrow mind!  😂
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I have a prime 380 and 390 DJ. I traded the London version tho after getting dub left skill version