Mystery box guarantee?

nelagesbuenonelagesbueno Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
Any chance the mystery box guarantee will start with today’s weekend boxes?

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m sure it will start today tho I expect the pity timer magic number to be about like spending 50k gold to get the prime player in fan rewards.  We will see let’s revisit this in a few hours lol 
  • ElTownBombersElTownBombers Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If you updated then yes it will start today 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I updated and now the game won't work
  • metsbelievermetsbeliever Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I don’t get it, what guarantee? I updated bought a box got no player as usual. Guarantee that GLU will suck more money out of me? 
    guarantee 😂😂  only for “select” boxes 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Guarantee xp...not pxp just xp or cash, cash is king.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Guarantee xp...not pxp just xp or cash, cash is king.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Seems like they got us hook line and sinker with that guarantee 😡
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The pity timer wasn't enabled for the weekend boxes. No idea when they will pop, but it did state 'select' boxes.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts

Still got bad luck wtf ? 🤔🤷‍♂️ I just posted thread in general discussion about this if anyone knows anything. What is guaranteed? Players? 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    DirectFX said:

Still got bad luck wtf ? 🤔🤷‍♂️ I just posted thread in general discussion about this if anyone knows anything. What is guaranteed? Players? 
    Maybe they are going to keep implementing it more through out the week? Like the new skills??? I haven’t seen that and as well as the box guarantees but maybe will be weekday and the small box on the weekends?
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Im confuses, is the guaranteed box thing in effect? Bc the updates said it was there but I don’t have it on my version and have had bad luck still.
    edited August 2019
    @Superapids135 no the mystery box guarantee  has not been used yet 
    That’s confusing bc it’s advertised and the update atleast on iTunes Store says guaranteed mystery box. Glad it wasn’t my version tho. Maybe they aren’t going to do it, bc they’ve talking about it for a minute 
    I know I think they kind of over sold the idea a lil bit kind of lead people to believe it was gonna be used commonly or maybe we just assumed it would be. Either way I think they will used eventually but it won’t be often and you will probably have to spend a ton of gold to hit the magic guarantee number. My expectations are very low lol I hope I’m wrong tho 
    I guess I assumed but I did see a picture from them that had a box and 10 buys and then the reward kicking in. That’s how it was advertised and then when they listed it on the iPhone app update once in the ap store I assumed but they kinda set it up misleadingly ... we’ll see I guess. 
    Watch it will only kick in with 100 purchases or something crazy lol