D-backs vs Rockies boxes Monday?

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
I noticed on Sunday that when they initially released the 9 X weekend boxes for 20 bucks deal, the description mentioned D-backs vs Rockies boxes. 
Guessing this is what we see for walk off Monday.
Hopefully they fix the amount of pxp in the boxes. 

Will the legends players be from these 2 teams as well? I think they were random on the weekend box. 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Mattattack pointed this out to me as well. I have no idea if it was intentional, but those are the boxes I'd expect today and the legends should be from those two teams too. Glu has shown a willingness to adjust to criticism so I'd be shocked if the pxp/lxp isn't significantly more than the weekend boxes.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yep they definitely teased it and the Rockies and D-backs play a series starting today so it would make sense.   They also teased a legend Luis Gonzalez.   Curious what he looks like even though i wouldnt level him
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I would be excited about a Larry Walker, Luis Gonzalez or Todd Helton...I need more lefties and I’m scoreless on the Legends board, lol.
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Come on Dante Bichette or Andres Galaraga
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I wouldn’t mind them either @sherold22...you can throw in Vinny Castilla, Walt Weiss, Steve Finley & Mark Grace as well :-)
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    How about a "legend" Craig Counsell, anyone? :D
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Considering both of these teams’ long history (sarcasm), there is no shortage of legends.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    PXP still less than half of what it was before legends dropped.
    Can we put legends back in the box? 

I am crazy for still playing this game.