WOH 8/12

13Next

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Wait.... I didn't get a Bryant gift
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yeah, probably either Santana or Mondesi 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Pretty annoyed with myself for even wasting the time to cycle 10X after already having Goins at Diamond 10 from last week, but whatever.  He'll DH for now,  I guess.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    EZ

Yandy is closer with skills to 8. I also have Eaton though not capped which I may do for Wednesday. Hoping to have some time and try HoF for once with all these lefty bats. 
  • Numb3rsNumb3rs Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Do I have any hope of cycling? If so what level should I target. Have not played too much this year, been slowly acquiring players through gifts and cvc until I could make a run

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Beat hof with lofton first try w 80 gold boost. He’s a beast.  Wasn’t hof reward last Monday 3b Davis? 🤨
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts

My work today from last post on my woh lineup @mwilson829
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @dustyhunks I wanna know how close I am for HOF too 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I see everyone else sharing this, so I am too. Not sure why, but hopefully it helps someone 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I cycled with this lineup a few times tonight with only a few restarts. I marked their order in red and everyone is boosted to skill level 8 or 9
  • greg24211greg24211 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    0-9 against Ryu now...this is brutal
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Decide to try HOF today and I won, used the live boost and 80 gold on prime Pence 6.10. Going to just focus on HOF next week and see how many times I can cycle.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I figured since everyone else was showing their lineups I will too. Someday I’ll branch out into HoF I got through it two weeks ago but was very low on blue exp today and needed to cap Gurriel so yeah classic it is.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    You ever want to punch you imaginary third base coach right in his fat face?
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Jumped from Platinum to Diamond about midway through today. Used live boost and field pass. First time Diamond capping! Now off to conquer D1-6! 😂😂😂
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Finally beat HOF woh yesterday and pulled my first legend off of 1 box today!!!
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @sherold22
    That is one hell of a day!
    Who is better? 
    Crazy thing is @KSMETS i pulled a 2nd Luis Gonzalez from a CVC reward!!!
    @mythicaldragon at that point its more personal preference I think, but my opinion is Arenado
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

@mythicaldragon @sherold22 ... I think Escobar is better.  Both have the lefty-killer skill, but Escobar is a switch hitter, which is huge in CVC and helpful elsewhere. Also, runners on is better than RISP, for obvious reasons. 

Arenado's higher power number is nice, but doesn't offset the switch hitter benefit IMO. 

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I’m still struggling with the HOF WOH. I can consistently beat classic and AS but I’ve only gotten through the first 4 of HoF. I’ve beeb doing research to find out pitching lineups but can’t find any. Any of y’all willing to help me out with the HoF pitching line up. 

If not i understand ill keep grinding ng!
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
    @HanysYoder hof pitchers 
    @Metsicans & @sherold22 agree with both of u it’s a tough one. I’m leaning towards Escobar  Thanks for input 👍🏻
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @mythicaldragon  oh my gosh you an absolute lifesaver man. I appreciate this so much!!!!!!
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @mythicaldragon, if you are staying in silver, I think Escobar is the clear choice.  If you move into gold, platinum, and diamond, that difference in power is going to get bigger, though.
    @HanysYoder no problem 👍🏻 I’m not not sure who created that very elaborate hof pitcher list. I copied it from this forum. So I can’t give them the credit they deserve. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    There is so much good information on here and we appreciate all of the help that we receive. That’s what keeps us coming back