Community Moderator

2Next

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,156 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @matt_sackett, I can definitely visualize that statue at GLU HQ. Cape would be a must
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 1,925 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Justbowhunt yes, you definitely got jumped a bit 😂 I think that's mainly just because the people that responded to you know that he doesn't reply to people with foul intentions. Often times, he's the only one with a positive attitude around here lol
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,156 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    DFBB will be sent in for software improvements.  We ask that you be patient in the meantime.

Regards 
  • DFBBDFBB 3,372 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    I tried to ignore this thread, but my limit of mentions was reached so here I am. Ty @retirepujols and everyone else for the vote of confidence. As far as the comment in question is concerned, it's obvious that not everyone has the same sense of humor and well, that's not such a bad thing. 
    Also, @matt_sackett, in this make believe scenario of yours, can I at least get silver? 

Success and failure are merely two sides of the same coin.
  • lpoheronlpoheron 141 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It feels like the forum is similar to the old wives tale of "Bloody Marry."  If you say @DFBB three times or more in the forum he will be summoned to respond.  Just the friendly version of course 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,003 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @dfbb I talked to the sculpter and he has agreed to move your statue to platinum, however it will cost you 1000 Gold and 200 Evo since you're a legend n all..
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard 358 PostsAdministrator, Moderators
    I'll think about it.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 1,925 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It's hard to tell when this ^ is real or not anymore lol
    Just me in my world of enemies.