Wed royal difficulty woh compared to classic

2Next

Comments

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Monday HOF is easier than Wednesday WOH. I don't get it.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY you're too good at this game glu decided to give make it harder for you
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hof is easier than Royale woh and I’m silver. I don’t even bother with Royale woh for a 350 bxp player 🤣. And it’s harder 🤣 glu.... 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Monday's HoF is tougher than Royale WoH for me. I don't spend gold in royale WoH whereas I feel like it's necessary to gold boost at 6.9 and 6.10 in HoF. Similarly, I only need videos at 5.9 and 5.10 for royale WoH.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    @DFBB I am the opposite I guess. I can beat HOF with only a 40g boost on 6.10 but I haven't been able to beat 5.9 today and refuse to spend gold for a 350 bxp guy who wont make the roster.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Royale WOH seems easier for me today than it was last week, but I also made the jump from gold to platinum and have been able to cap 7 bats at P.10 already.  I still can't reliably autoplay past 5.5, but I've already cycled twice and last time I didn't use any gold or even the video restart (just video boosts on 5.8 through 5.10).  Last week seemed much harder.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    See thats why Id love to see a re-set your woh progress button if you cant cycle that way you can reverse your field and start over.

Today sucks.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Re-set your woh progress button... yup another subscription 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Mike Fiers seems to be set to Cy Young mode in autoplay today...other than that...not too many issues for me and my gold squad.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I don't have your team, @JEDDDOGGY but that's been my experience today too. I was having a bitch of a time with 4 but stopped after four losses, waited a half an hour and cleared it without a problem. I got to 5.7, lost and haven't gone back in it. It's not worth the hassle now that the live bonus is over...if that even helps. 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Last week I was able to win twice during live boost, but no other time. Looking like the same this week. Always find a way to lose somewhere along the line.  Like against Price: tie game, second and third, one out - 2 ABs of curves; extra inning - 3 ABs of curves. 🤬🤬🤬
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Got to 5.7 pretty easily with no live  boost. I think next week when I have hopefully some maxed lefty primes I’ll give it a bigger go.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm with @DFBB on this one, Ryu chokeslams me at will and only then will he allow me the pleasure of beating him. Price and Mengden are no slouches, but a video boost is typically all I need to get by them. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I won fairly easily once my live boost started. Nothing but fastballs. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I only played during live boost.  Didn't plan that, it just worked out.  My gold team cruised through it.  2 keepers, 2 primes and all 350 guys.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I had 12 cycles(g10, p10, cycle cap) today and decided to document my results.

***level 1-4=Manual gold rounds, sim'd the rest. Zero losses.
    ***5.1-5.5=Sim'd here. Prime Escobar(8/8 skills) was 17-2 vs 5.4; Prime Votto(12/12 skills) was 14-2; no losses elsewhere
    ***5.6=Prime JD Davis(12/12) was 11-2 and Prime Vlad(12/12) was 2-0
    ***5.7=JT(12/12) was 12-0
    ***5.8=Ichiro/13/12) was 12-0
    ***5.9=Prime Ozzie(12/12) was 12-1, all but one was with a video boost.
    ***5.10=Prime Olsen(13/12) was 12-0, all with a video boost.

I can't speak for other people, but royale WoH certainly isn't easier for me than HoF. I certainly had good rng, but last week wasn't far off from the results above.

edit: I had live boost on for 3 cycles.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I had 10 wins, enough for the cycle cap with the 10th one proving very difficult but on the whole wasn’t too bad, 6 with no live boosts, 4 with live boosts.  Spent about 800 gold total in WoH to stay exp neutral today while leveling two players, one to diamond, one to P10.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I cycle M easily anytime I put in an hour or two. This W I couldn’t cycle, despite trying. 75% of the time if I try I’m able but W is a bit harder and the one I usually have a hrser time w and require gold and videos and replays