What happened to PotM Cole?

redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
He’s been nerfed to a max 340, he’s supposed to be 420 now, powering down to a 370 next month I noticed it when playing season mode games and noticed he wasn’t pitching as well.  Ticket sent but he’s a bonus player today this is ridiculous.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    That's absurd. They must have finally tried to nerf June's players of month. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited August 2019
    That’s what happened and Cole was June and July so they probably inadvertently dropped both. I submitted a ticket and urge everyone else to do the same, otherwise they’ll just leave it this way. Which I wouldn’t put it past them anyway.... 

EDIT: The June version actually still has boost. Idiots.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Nice catch. Was wondering why he started allowing the occasional run... ERA went from .32 to .55, not that it matters in the scope of anything 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Hell, former POTWs Nellie Cruz and Goldy are still boosted too.

More random shenanigans from the GLU development(al disability) team...
  • kbergman43kbergman43 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yup.  Mine dropped too.  He was absolutely crushing and now he’s only kind of crushing.  Ridiculous.  Considering prime games one of the bigger bonuses today this is fairly important 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    For me he’s been fixed.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    FC the app. He’s been fixed. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Great job, tell Glu everything else that’s still boosted so they can drop it! Idiots!
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Since this is along the same lines as the thread...Are the trade in values of POTM and POTW always super low in comparison to other players’ trade in values?  I was under the impression that once the POTM and POTW lose their boost, their trade in value becomes equal to an equivalently leveled regular player, yet the trade in values of all my June POTM remained the same after losing their boost.  Am I just misinformed?

In case my explanation of the situation wasn’t clear, here is a screenshot of Ambi Mondesi’s value and former POTM LeMahieu’s value with both being leveled to Platinum 10.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Active PoTW and PoTM trade-in value is always lower than when they lose the boost. @More2Most2First
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @More2Most2First I see what you're saying now. Seeing the same thing with June PoTM Hader who just finally lost boost last night. Did DJ have boost when he shouldn't have? Probably related.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @dustyhunks

That’s exactly the situation.  I have June PoTM DJ, Alvarez, Alonso, Blackmon, Hendriks, Hader, and Scherzer...all of them stayed boosted until yesterday, but now their trade-in value is still the lowered amount.  I started a ticket with CS because I’m losing out on about 55k bxp as is...I’d like to have that by tomorrow to go toward any weekend bonus I decide to level...if I get any worth doing so.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Dang, I traded a few of them in without even looking at that 🤮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71